coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
The epi starts with raktima running to her room and crying on her bed...Baba comes and calls her and advices her that there are moments in life when the deicison goes against the wishes and then we think everything is wrong and sometimes these decisions are better than anything in life and they are goverend by Ma Durga.Accept it now...If does not matter if you consider me your Dad or not, but Palash is a good human being and a successful businessman too, he has a good family and this is the best for you..now stop crying, and goes to hug raktima when she throws the pillow and gets up angrily and tells baba to stop being her dad and says, that baba is doing all this only for kang, who is your only daughter..and raktima decides that she will not keep quite and will not tolerate the deception and tells that she will not marry palash and angrily tells baba that she wont let him win in this deception, and that she will only win in the end...while leaving the room, CB comes face to face with sush...raktima is walking in her room, sush comes in and wipes her tears and tells her to get married to palash..raktima is shocked..and asks her what she is saying..sush says, not her, but her enemies are..tell me why you were wanting to marry priyam? for money right? you wanted all that you had dreamed of, all the luxury..tht you will get by marrying palash too...and you will get one more thing, you will be the elder bahu and lot more respect, you will get more respect being their badi bahu, you will get more money, jewellery and everything..raktima says but if priyam is left alone, kang will get married to pri and come and take my place again..sush promises that she will never let kang be the bahu of tht house..and tells raktima tht for kang's destruction, she is getting the gift of becoming the elder bahu of bhattacharya family and they hug..
Is next day morning and they show pris house, he is packing his things..paro comes and holds his hands..and pri asks what is she looking at like that..paro asks what he is doing..pri says, he is leaving to US again, the visa and flights and all have been booked..paro says, how can you leave like this, leaving me, leaving palah's marirage and leaving everything half..pri says, it his majboori..paro asks him what sort of majboori it is...and pri says its kang..paro is shocked..pti asks if she wants him to keep looking at kangs photo everytime thinking of his broken heart..everytime i try to sleep, i think of her, my heart if broekn..i cannot live here like this..there is kang everywhere..paro says dont you see me breaking in this house..just wait for a few more days, then i will personally send you where you want to go..pri zips the bag and walks out..paro runs behind him, pri goes down and takes everyones blessing, paro pleads everyone to stop him..he comes face to face with moonmoon and tells that he is sorry that he has hurt her so much..pri wants a hug...moonmoon does not give him..paro pleads her to stop him..moonmoon says, let him go today, mebbe he knows better than us, what is good for him and what is not..moonmoon thinks, didi, now no one can stop him, except one voice..he says bye to sujoy, who wants to stop him, but ashima says,take care, paro asks why is no one stoping him..she goes crying to God and begs for someone to stop him...and runs to priyam and asks if he can see her breaking down like this, pri asks her if she can see him sad all the time..pri says i have to go..and begs her not to cry....paro looks sad and tells, ok go, i will close my eyes and think your coming back from US was just a dream...pri gets up and leaves...everyone is sad, ashima smiles..pri walks out of the house...paro sits there crying..and when she opens her eyes, she does not fin pri and breaks down completely...
Moonmoon goes to kangs house and tells tht only she can stop him, and only her love can stop priyam..and says tht his mother has cried so much and everyone is sad...and pleads to kang..kang says,please dont plead to me, it is my right to stop him, the eyes tht waited for him for 14 years, how can i let him go...i promise i will stop him...moonmoon says, then do it fast since his flight is at 12.30, kang promises tht she wont let him go..and runs out..baba follows her behind and calls her out..she runs out to the yard and keeps running on, thakuma tells baba, not to stop her, pri's love will save her..and if there love is true, then pri cant go today ..kang runs through the road..meanwhile, palash slaps pri as he gets down the stairs and tells him, as kids, you wanted to know how strong spider man was, come lets fight today then you will know who is strong and then i will see how you can go before my marriage!The epi ends with kang running on the road n remembering moonmoon's words..

Next week precap: Kang barely misses pri, as he leaves in his car..kang follows thei car in a taxi and prays to Ma Durga to stop priyam...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--__Shireen__-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
Thanks a lot for the update 😊
cheri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail