coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
The epi starts with everyone clapping and pri tells congrats to palash..and in turn everyone congratulates them..raktima looks sad..pri gives his hands for shaking and says congratulations..he is abbout to go, and she does not want to let go of his hand..and when she does, she is angry..she angrily tries to take off the ring..and sush scolds her to not to do it..raktima says, this is changing my life, i will not do this, i will not wear palash's ring, where there should be pri's ring...raktima says i will not take this punishment all my life..sush gives her , her kasam and tells her not to do anything stupid else all their plan will go waste, and tells her she will go talk to paro...sush leaves while raktima looks on angirly..Paro's boudi comes to raktima and tells her tht there is a ritual in the family that she has to do, she looks up at ashima n asks her to go get the silver coins..ashima reachs the room and from the cupboard she takes out the silver coins, she thinks to herslef that those are silver coins, gets greedy and steals some..meanwhile moonmoon has been snooping up on her and sees the whole stealing and is shocked. She thinks, i will show her what fun is..and goes...Ashima comes down and gives the thali to boudi...and Boudi tells raktima to go donate the coins to the poor people as their blessing will always keep them happy..moonmoon hears this and tells her to wait a sec as she does not want bhattacharya houses bahu to do any half charity...boudi asks why..moonmoon takes the thali and shows her tht the coins seem to be less and asks ahima if its true or not..and then takes her pouch in hand and opens it and pours it on the thaali..ashima is embarrased and so is boudi...moonmoon gives the thali to raktima and tells her to go do the charity..

Sush comes running to paro and asks her if she could talk to her for a few mintues..paro agreess and sush says the day you came to our house with the marriage proposal, paro does not let her complete and tells, you have saved us, I am thankful you accepted the marriage proposal for palash and raktima..sush looks angry..paro continues to say that she is happy after what priyam did to the family, that sush accepted palash's rishta...and paro says she is happy tht she is gettin such a beautiful bahu...and that Ma Durga has kept their family respect..Sush looks angry and paro asks if she is not happy with the relationship..As sush is about to talk, Chandra comes and tells, there is no problem and they are all happy..paro is happy and leaves..Sush asks chandra babu why he did this, chandra babu says, dont you dare show your real self here, else You wil get to see the side of me that you have never seen, the one of being the head of the family and your husband..sush is stunned by this and chandra babu says the bride is supposed to be happy, not have a sad face like this..and he leaves a visibly stunned sush...

Chandra Babu tells kang tht he loves you as much as you do..kang says, this is not his love, but his ashamedness...CB says, it is not his ashamedness, else instead of palash, pri would have been there, he loves you a lot, and his love is true and once someone gives their heart they dont go back...kang tries to oppose..CB says, he is confidant that pri's love is true and that he can see it through the eyes of a father and tells kang to think before she takes any decision as they both will be left regretting it later....CB leaves..Someone plays the title song on the banjo...Priyam is playing it in the garden..Moonmoon comes there and pri stops and wipes his tears, and moonmoon syas, i swear, i know you both love each other a lot, i have seen the love in your eyes that i have seen in hers..i know you are hiding it..but i know you both love each other so much..kang is tearful and so is priyam...moonmoon says its not sorry yet..go tell kang tht you love her and brign her back..why are you doign this with her, even her dreams and wishes have been broken, why are you punishing her with yourself..you know she is your life...Pri gets angry and tells moonmoon to stop and says she does not love kang anymore..that it is true that he loved her a lot..but from now on there will be only one relation betn them, that of hatred...i hate her..and throws the banjo off..and tells that he has broken and will break all the relations with kang..moonmoon begins to tell something, but pri stops her and says if you love me, then leave me alone and leave..and moonmoon leaves halfheartedly..stops turns back but then leaves again...pri stands their crying...and says tht he hates her and weeps uncontrollably.

Thakuma is blowing the conch..raktima n sush stand there in anger..sush tells her to stop..when thakuma does not stop..she goes and snatches the conch from her sasuma...Sush says there has been such big deception with my daughter and you are blowing the conch? Thakuma says, till today, you have been talking and i have been listening, but now I will talk and you will listen..sush is stunned..she tells sush, tht i am your sasuma, not you..till now i didnt say anything does not mean i have become dumb..today i will talk louder than, stop me if you can..and you went to burn others house, you burnt your hand first..and my daughter kang is Ma Durga's daughter, she was always good..and you should be ashamed of yourself..kang always loved you like a real mother, and if one day Ma Durga gets angry with you you will be defetaed..she goes towards raktima and tells her that stop following your mother, if you hold coal in your anchal, your anchal will only become dirty...stop being by her side always, raktima looks scared..Thakuma goes towards sush and tells her, I am warning you for the last time, Ma Durga is sitting right there and if you do somehthing bad, she will punish you...Sush looks on angrily...

Precap: CB tells raktima tht i dont know if you think me as your dad or not, but as your father i am telling you to get married to palsh..sush hears this from outside..later they show, sush herself is telling a crying raktima to marry palash and tells this is what our enemies want, they also show that paro is crying and telling moonmoon to stop priyam till atleast palash's wedding..moonmoon tells, pri has become old enough to take his own decisions...
Edited by coolkitty_23 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--__Shireen__-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
Thanks a lot for the update 😊