kanwalzulfiqar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

I hope all of you noticed that the dress that Kangna wore to Pri's engament was much better looking than the one she was wearing on her own!!

I loved her jewellery too !!

Guess turns out her evil mom sure has better taste in dresses than Kangna herself!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kanwalzulfiqar

I hope all of you noticed that the dress that Kangna wore to Pri's engament was much better looking than the one she was wearing on her own!!

I loved her jewellery too !!

Guess turns out her evil mom sure has better taste in dresses than Kangna herself!!

hahaha..so true...😳😳 i loved the blue work on the dress..so pretty!
kanwalzulfiqar thumbnail
I didn't like the puffy sleeves in teh beginning but now I'm getting use to them and it's also somethign cultural. I think the whole wardrobe for the show is improving!!
HAlf of teh reason I watch these traditional shows is because of teh colorful traditions and dresses!!
Devia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah.. That is also partly my reason to watch them.. But not only is Kang's wardrobe improving, the whole show is better
kanwalzulfiqar thumbnail
I agree the whole show is getting better, all moms are wearing better clothes... 😃

Pri's dress was also nice but since we all hate her so much nobody commented on her 😛