Written Update Nov 27 - Must watch Epi!!

coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
PLEASE USE THE THANK YOU BUTTON

The epi starts with kang standing n thinking in her room, sush comes there and snaps her fingers in front of her face and brings her out of trance..she tells tht she does not like how she has become and feels bad for her..and tells she got something for her, seeing which all her trouble will be gone..she makes kang sit and tells her this gift is from her to kang..and tells her to open the gift..then she herself opens it..and shows her a beautiful dress and puts it on her, and tells her how beautiful she looks, and tells her tht you know its your sisters engagement and you know with whom it is, the thing is, when I went for shopping, i found this and i thought this will suit you..and the dress for raktima is so beautiful, i am sure she will look beautiful in it and even priyam will like it...and on her way out she tells, wear it , as your sister will like it and so will priyam..kang looks sad and upset..
In pri's house, pri asks Subodh(servant) for his fav shirt, subodh tells, he had given it for pressing and it hasnt come yet.He gets angry and asks wht will he wear now and tells him to leave..while he is contemplating, kang comes and shows him a kurta and tells him to wear that..pri sees that and is surprised..kang tells, i am not here to say anything wrong, i just want to give this kurta to you for you to wear in your engagement.pri wants to stop her, but she goes on, kang says, why are you stealing your sight from me , I am not, I am looking you in your eyes, let me also see today how you become somebody elses..the priyam that was mine, and she gives the kurta to him and leaves, promising tht she will definitely come for the engagement.
In Kang's house, chandra babu is sitting sad and thinking, sush comes to the room and tells him that why havent you dressed yet, as it is my daughters engagement, or are you going to come like this? It is my daughters engagement, and a daughter who calls you her baba. What are you going to come as, her father or a well wisher? Chandra babu gets up and goes to where sush is standing and tells, you didnt even let me be her well wisher, since you call her only your daughter. Chandra tells I will not go, what will do there, i cannot face kang, sush tells, now get used to such things in life, this is what is going to happen to you from now on..and she leaves, chandra babu turns his back to the door, kang comes and puts a shawl on him, and is surprised to see her all dressed up and kang tells, she is going for the engagement as she wants to see how pri can do engagement with somebody else, how his fingers can put the ring on someone else.Chandra babu tells her, he will not be able to face all that, and asks how will she see her love going away..Kang tells him that he is her power and she wants him to be with her today and asks him if he would accompany her or not, and Baba nods his head for an yes..

They all reach pri's house for the ceremony, sush tells paro tht she is very happy and looks at raktima and tells she looks very beautiful and tht there is no one who can challenge her beauty in this whole house and asks if she is right or not, Paro does not seem convinced and grudging accepts it, sush goes on to say tht she looks like a piece of moon herself and that paro's son is lucky to have him in his life and that Ma durga will always keep her blessing on their pair...raktima looks on smilingly and paro leaves...Guests come to the house..rishi da comes and asks ajay, his brother what the delay is for , ajay says, he will go find out, then rishi da says, no need as the groom is coming down..then moonmoon comes down with priyam and palash in each of her hand...kang looks sad and anxious..moonmoon says, tht the groom is very shy, and says if it was some other guy than the groom, they would be flying, and she had to go drag him out of the room, with the help of his brother and everyone tells the groom to go put ther ring on the bride...they all gather around..palash looks shyly...and moonmoon tells the groom to put his hands forward and sush gives the ring to raktima to put it on..kang is shocked...the groom puts his hands forward and raktima puts the ring on his finger without looking up at his face..and everyone seems happy..pri turns back to look at kang with tears in his eyes and then takes the ring in his hand and raktima raises her hand...the groom holds it and puts the ring on her finger..and everyone says "congratulations Palash" Raktima looks up shocked and sush looks shocked as well..Palash is happy and pri congratulates him. Everyone is shocked in Kang's family.Raktima looks surprised and at wits end..pri turns back to look at kang and kang looks surprised as well...

Precap: chandra babu tells sush not to tell anything to sush, and tells her not to do anything here as this is all for the betterment of his daughter and also tells if she dares to do something, he will see that side of his, that she hasnt, the side of being the head of the family and her husband

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supna79 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Thanks so much coolkitty 😳
snehasudhir thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail