Devia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Now we know that Kang parents died because of Roktima.. Roktima does not believe that and I dont think that she will change towards her father and Kang.

But why did Sushmita changed so much? Only because she is jealous at Kang? She knows the truth, she knows what Kang parents did for Roktima (and her), why is she so mean towards Kang? I mean.. Roktima is not that ugly... She can look nice πŸ˜† I dont understand it.. Kananga is her niece.. why make so much difference between the two, afterall she got Kang because her brother and sister in law saved Roktima 😑!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It must have been money and the fact tht there was no one to stop her...or it could be just jealousy of the fact tht kangana turned out so much more beautiful than raktima and tht chandra babu loved her more than raktima...its pure jealousy! πŸ˜•
mz_cheeky_no1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
sorry how did kangnas parents die cu of roktima wat exactly did she do? πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mz_cheeky_no1

sorry how did kangnas parents die cu of roktima wat exactly did she do? πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

She didnt do anything intentionally...she ran into the middle of the road to cross it to get balloons and did not notice a truck coming towards her, kang's parents noticed it and in a bid to save her, they got run over by the truck...sad!
eran thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that what i was thinking how come she changed, she should thank kang and love her for saving her daughter.
nirv thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
if you guys noticed the video, she did not look too upset after the accident and that they died. It probably never mattered to her that they saved her daughter. She was probably mean to begin with. She must have hated them before the accident too. Atleast that is what I noticed. There is something deeper here that goes way back. 😭

But I could be all wrong, that is just my theory and observation.
Devia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah, now you say that.. I was not sure about the expression on her face. Maybe you are right and did she hated them from the beginning..
mz_cheeky_no1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

coolkitty_23

thanksπŸ˜‰

Edited by mz_cheeky_no1 - 16 years ago