coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
PLEASE USE THE THANK YOU BUTTON

The episode starts with raktima showing off the bangles to kang...

Sush goes to her mom and asks her if she remembers the bangles, as they are the same bangle that paro had given kang for the marriage and now she gave it to raktima...chandra babu, the game of chess has been reversed, now my daughter is going to be the bahu of that house and then raktima and pri will give it to their bahu..chandra begins to leave..sush says, why are you leaving already, I am going to go shopping with raktima and then she goes towards thakuma and says that listen all, you are all invited tomorrow to paro's house for the engagement of pri and raktima and sush tells raktima to go get ready, raktima runs to her room and gives a sly smile to kang. They both leaves..kang cries and leaves for her room..thakuma tells chandra to stop her..but chandra tells her, what am i going to tell her, I couldnt get her, her love, what will i tell her. Thakuma prays to Ma durga that who ever did this to kang, dont even leave them, punish them..kang runs into her room and cries and destroys everything, the marriage bangles tht pri had given her..meanhwhile..pri at his house destorys his paintings of kang...and chandra babu plays the piano in pain and sorrow.kang breaks the mirror and pri has color strwen all around...pri holds a knife in his palm and he bleeds, thakuma prays to Ma durga to take them away from this sorrow...
In pri's house, paro notices pri bleeding and comes running...pri falls in her lap and paro tells, life is not simple, but its precious, why are you punishing yourself and disregarding your life..why are you cying and punishing yourself..this engagement will make your pain go away..pri keeps crying but looks confused...

Raktima and sush have come back from shopping and are dicussing how and what all they bought! sush tells she will buy everything and anything possible for her marriage..she will make sure everyone will watch this marriage.Raktima says, i dont care if the whole world watched or not, but i know one person will definitely watch...sush says, dont take the name of an inauspicious person like kangana..i hope God keeps her eyes away from you and she tells raktima to be happy always as she has to go do other work for the engagement.Raktima comes to her room and is putting on sarees an jewellery and looks at herself in the mirror and says, you look real nice Ms.Raktima, and then she corrects herself saying, Mrs.Raktima but notices chandra babu in the mirror..she huffs n puffs..chandra babu says he had to say somthing to her..raktima says, i dont want to talk to you, say what you have to and leave. Chandra babu says, i always considered i had two daughter, kangana and you, if kang was my heart beat, you were my breath..raktima gets angry and tells him to stop the crap and she says, you are father only to tht kang, not me.she says, I know you love only kang, inspite the fact that she is sautela..and i am yours. She not only ate her own parents, she also took you away from me. Why do you love that inauspicious girl..chandra babu raises his hand on her..raktima gets scared.Chandra babu tells her never to dare again and tel anything bad againts kangana. And also tells, that kang lost her parents bcoz of her, not bcoz of kang herself.raktima is shocked..and asks how is it bcoz of her..chandra babu tells her that now its time you know the truth..to save your life, kang's parents gave their life away, you were only 6 years old, and that day, sush, me, dada, boudi and you both..they show flashback of the two families going to buy dresses for raktima and kang..raktima notices a balloon seller on the opposite road and starts walking towards him..not noticing the on coming truck..kang sees the baloon and says she wants one too and tht is when chandras dada happens to notice raktima in the middle of the road and the truck..he runs to save her but trips and falls his wife see raktima standing in the middle and runs towards her,she holds raktima and throws her to chandra babu but the truck runs over chandra babu's dada and boudi, saving raktima..His dada gets chandra to promise him to take care of kang as his own daughter...and they die on the road...Chandra babu gets up and goes towards kangana and holds her in his arms ans cries...In raktima's room, kang has overheard the actual truth..and is shocked..

Raktima claps her hands and tells what a story..and tells chandra babu he has spun a good story and that she will not fall for his fake emotional story.She says, kang's parents died only bcoz kang was inauspicious for them.Kang stands before her parents photo and cries. Chandra babu comes out and looks at her looking at the photo.He says, a big truth had come in front of you, and I know you are in a confused state. Kang says, if you can feel it, why dont you finish it off..chandra babu tells, i know you must be feeling everythign small, all relations false, but you know the answer in your heart tht my love for you is true..kang tells this confusion is between the mind and the heart, and my mind is winning over it. What is it that you have for me,is your love for daughter a promise to your brother or your love for me..Chandra babu tells how can i define my love for you..you should be able to judge my love for you, you tell me, is my love for my promise to my brother or my true love for my daughter..you decide..and he comes closer to kang..and kang hugs him crying...

preview: chandra babu asks why she is going for the engagement, how will she see him becoming someone else. Kang says, I want to go to see how he looks into my eyes, the fingers that were shaking to put the ring in my fingers, i want to see him put the ring in someone else.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

imprincess333 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!!! So is Kangana Raktima's cousin, or just a family friend? And did they just reveal that Kangana's no the real daughter or was it revealed before???
👍🏼 Esha
bBSs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update hope kangana and priyam just get wed instead of dragging it on all the time.
Edited by bBSs - 16 years ago
sharala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
how do children turn out to be this selfish?
Rak is a spoilt brat...
i guess every serial have to have one of those
tfs
snehasudhir thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thankx...they are simply dragging the story