cheri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Ardhangani- Ek Khoobsurat Jeevan Saathi

Written Update

22nd November(Thrusday)

The episode starts

Priyam is saying " Wah Kangana Wah!So easily you said that you will not luv me! So easily you said all this!So easily u lightened your heart..But what should i do with my heart?! Who should i tell that even today i luv u soo much! "mene tumhe dhokha nahi diya,Tumne mughe dhoka diya hain!" U broke all my dreams etc etc!"14 years of dreams r shattered!"& wi wish that you'll always be happy! & then keeps crying!

Scene chages

Kangana is walking leaving footprints then Priyams Mother says" mene socha tha ki aarti karke svagat karoongee tumhara is ghar mein....Kangana removes her Kangan & gives them back background music is playing"kaise banuge tere Ardhaganiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiii iiiiiii Ardhaganiiiiiiiiiii😉 😭 " Priyams Mother remembers the time when she made kangana wear them! & feels sad!
& then sadly takes them back.......Kangana keeps crying..

i missed the show after that^^^ (About 5min)then continued watching .......

One lady is talking to Priyam's mother & says: Whatever you decided I'm with you!

Scene changes Roktima's mother (Susmita)is talking to priyam & family saying: " Now How could i say no? You people have thought so much about us that is very great for us!

then Priyam's mother says: No No susmita we should say Thank You, "apne haan khekar hume prashcheet ka moka diya hain" Then her husband asks where is roktima's father?(her husband?" "onke rai jaan na bhi important hain" . Susmita says: "we both have the same pasand & napasand!!" Now when i have said yes Why will he say No Rishita? She is also my daughter & i care for her! You guys dont worry............Then they do moo meeta & everyone leaves...

Then Roktima's dad comes (susmita ka pati!!)

& he says: hy did those people come here? What do they want? I will go & ask them my self!
Then Sushmita plays the shell( that insturment which they play in the temple)Then he stares at her! & asks her What is all this? she says I am celebrating my 'jeet'!

Kangana mom says: Look at Roktima "Uski kal saagayi hone jaa rahi hai" & look at Kangana Who is standing here without being married. Then Kangana's Dad says "Engagement? With Who? Mom says: With priyam!!! Everyone is shocked! Mom hugs Roktima! She take sout some bangles Then she says: These are The Khandani Kangan Of 'Bhatacharya' Khandan ! & makes her wear it!Then keeps showing her bangles!! & then says in these kangan there is the luv of ur mother-in law!

Episode Ends!

They Show The Prview Of next week:

Roktima & her mom says to roktima's dad " we are going for shopopping!! We gotta buy matching jewlwerry for the bangles!" & then says"everyone tommorow is Roktima's & Priyams Engagement!"

~EPISODE ENDS~

-cheri-
Edited by cheri - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
OMG,sushmita is too much 😡
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks Cheri... 👏 Great update!

If Priyam agrees to this new rishta, then he is an idiot (which he has already half proved by breaking his engagement with Kangana) 😭 😆

prettypriya_30 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx
how could priyam agree to this???