coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I am 100% sure, sushmita's plan will be a total flop! at the time of the engagement, pri will say he loves only kangana and tht he will not do the engagement.. that will be like a big slap on both of their faces!! should be fun to watch their plan going down the drain!!😆😆 Or am i being too optimistic ...😕😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*Juhi*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah i know, it would be soooo fun to see their plan fail 😆 i really hope pri does that lolz 😛
coolkitty_23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*Juhi*~

yeah i know, it would be soooo fun to see their plan fail 😆 i really hope pri does that lolz 😛

Oooh yeah!! i just want to see tht anger of failure in sush's eyes and distress in raktima's!!😆😆
220680 thumbnail
I so hope so! I can't wait for that! She's all happy about this, but just you wait honey. 😃
farruali323 thumbnail
naah wat i believe is ..he'll do d engagement..but later on he'l realize wat he has done to kangana..being wid dis dumb roktima..lets c..
220680 thumbnail
^^ Disturbing thought. But he probably will get engaged to her. 🤢
dgba thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i too think that Prium will get engaged to Roktima 🤢

then Kangana will be totally shattered and the new guy will come to her rescue.
Edited by dgba - 16 years ago
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
^^ u guys think so? tht will like totally twist the story..i think they r basing the whole story on kangana's beauty as such..so they have to get pri n kang married, else the story pretty much nullifies...no point making kang so beautiful if pri leaves her in just one shot..i think they will eventually get married n then the real trouble will start...
hitesh2_2000 thumbnail
according to guruji.......priyam and kanganas marriage, no body can break,,,,,,,,so i think they will definitely get married but with some troubles in between.