*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

I think Ajay and Sudeepa have pretty good chemistry. I don't watch the show regularly (but I love the title song so much 😆).

Priyam and Kangana's love story is supposed to be of passion and intensity. They are childhood lovers. Hugely inspired by Devdas where each scene between Paro and Deva was so powerful, in Ardhagani...its nothing like that.😕 I'm not expecting the cinematic brilliance of Devdas in a television serial but take the example of the scene where Priyam kisses her shoulder/neck on the terrace....you just felt nothing. The scenes seem too choreographed and not natural.

Am I the only one who thinks that??? (If so, sowwie 😳)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eran thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
perhaps your right but i think they look so
sweet!! 😳
i guess OTT romance is better then non!! 😆
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I do think they have chemistry but how about developing their love story a bit? Agreed that they are childhood lovers but for the viewers, this is a fresh pair so a built up of a love story would connect better with us. 😊
~*Juhi*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I thought I was the only one who thought this lolz 😆 Reemz I totally agree with you! They have good chemistry, but their romance looks a bit too unrealistic 😕 It seems as though everything was rehearsed or something.
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

don't kill me but i feel ajay & sudeepa's chemistry is almost non-existent. they just don't seem to connect for me.

priyam's & kangana's romance is very artifical. i think it might be because the 2 main leads aren't very comfortable with each other.😕

coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
very true, you dont see tht spark flying when they hold their hands or even share an innocent kiss..its like they r so uncomfortable with each other..i also feel sudeepa over acts sometimes.. 😕
220680 thumbnail
They look so sweet together! I agree there are some parts where it looks fake, but the other parts cover that well.
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

you pharsed what i feel very aptly! ajay & sudeepa just don't seem to be in sync with each other. they look very self conscious when doing romantic scenes & i think cos of that, they can't connect with the audiences.😉

btw, sudeepa does go overboard with her acting sometimes. it's kinda annoying.😕

eexxoottiicc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aaah! I know, when he kissed her there wasn't even a single expression on my face 😆 😆
Not being rude or anything...but they should've made the scene more powerfull 😳 😳