coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
PLEASE USE THE THANK YOU BUTTON

Pri takes his hand away from kang and everyone is shocked...he begins to leave..paro stops him and he turns and tells, i will not be able to do this engagement, means I will not..he leaves...Paro calls him from behind in anger..and asks what happened to him..and notices pri crying..she goes behind him..someone says, the girl whose marriage broke in front of the whole society, who will maryy her..raktima and sush are elated..kang looks heartbroken..chandrasekhar goes to rishi da and asks what wrong has his family done? Rishi da says, please dont make me a part of this mess, i dont know what has happened..chand says, all these years of friendship between the two families, i never thought would end this way..rishi da says,that problem someones evil eyes in on this relationship..today priyam has disrespected me before everyone, if you can forgive me, and he leaves..with his family..everyone leaves...sush leaves too...baba comes to kang but kan g leaves from their...
In Pri's house, paro slaps priyam..and asks what was kang's mistake in all this, if he didnt want to marry her, he should have said that earlier...you made a joke of the two families...have you ever thought what she must be going through? after you rejected her like this infront of everyone, who will hold her hand now..pri looks away but doesnt say anything..paro continues, and says you never thought what we would feel..you went abroad and forgot everything about culture..why did you do such a big joke with kangana..what is it that you didnt tell me...answer me today..if you didnt love her, why did you say yes to the marriage..answer me..i was so happy when you came backk after so many years..but today you have disappointed me, you have disrespected me the most..i cannot believe you can disrespect a woman so much...you have a sister, if someone does this with your sister, what would you do...bcoz of you the relatioship between two families have been broken...and paro walks away..pri stops and says he is sorry...paro comes back and asks what has happened, why dont you tell me the truth..pri says, kang is very beautiful, she deserves far more than me..I am nothing in front of her...paro says, kang was the same beautiful as she was when you returned from US..then why now..pri looks angry and upset..paro says, ok, if you dont want to tell me the truth, dont tell, i will find out one day and she leaves...pri is sad and falls on the ground crying...he says, the truth is i can never forget kang, bcoz mom, i love her very very much..but mom, she doesnt love me , she loves her beauty..only her beuaty..(What a moron!!why would she wait for 14 years if she only loved her beauty..) and he cries out loudly..
Chandrashekar walks around the house alone..sush comes from behind...and says, oh lord, what is happening here, why such an unfortunate event with my daughter..what has my daughter done to anyone..i dont know whose evil eyes have fallen on us..what will i tell her, how will i console her..Baba looks sad..and says, being a father, i couldnt do anything..sush thinks, remember this always chandrasekhar chatterji, you have more tears to come..remember the day you stole my daughters love from her and gave it to kang, i will do the same thing with you (lady, the person you r venging against is your husband, for crying out loud!!) you will see more such horrible days, where you will not be able to do anything..thakuma comes in the back..sush starts her drama again..she says, i dont know what to do, i have kept a rock on my heart and have accepted tht this is what is in the fate of my daughter..you please stop crying..control yourself, you are the head of this family..and she leaves crying...goes towards thakuma , with ofcourse no tears..looks sternly and leaves..chand cries and tells, sorry dada i couldnt keep your promise, before kang engagement i lost your thread of trust..i lost it..and he breaks down..thakuma notices this and tells him to hold on..she tells, we have to go console kangana now...what will you tell her...they both leave for her room..knock on her door..but find it open..go inside and search for her more..they dont find her..but find the ring..they both search out in the house..and cant find her..suddenly they come to the main door and see it open...
In pris house, he is standing by the balcony, huggin a pilar..kang comes there..he sees her ..kang says, you are so ashamed of what you did, that you cant even look into my eyes...look at me , i waited 14 years for you..do you have an idea? every second i waited for you..i never let my trust go away..why are you quite today..i want to know today, wh did you do this to my love..pri says, the love tht wasnt there, what is the point to talk about it..kang asks what is he talking about..pri says, that love was only an infatuation..it was love..kang says, dont go into all that..just tell me, why did you reject me...why?she picks up her photo and breaks it..she says, if you didnt love me, then why did you keep this..pri looks at it in shock and says, this photo was not much..you know kang thisng have changed with time, people change with time, their behavior and their thoughts change with time..he holds kang's face and tells, you are like a sun ray, and I am like the nights darkness..and the day and night never mix..kang says she does not understand what he is saying..pri says you leave now, its late, just leave me to myself now..and go...kang says, you have changed pri, nothing else have changed...you are telling me to leave today right, one day you will come one day to beg for my love..and that day, i will not have anything to give you, not my love, not my word..nothing.....pri breaksdown and sits..kang leaps over him and walks through the broken glass and leaves , with bloody foot print...pri touchs them and cries...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
is pri an idiot?
he has to be...which woman who loves themselve more than anything would break her own pic then cut herself unconciously?
tfs
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharala

is pri an idiot?
he has to be...which woman who loves themselve more than anything would break her own pic then cut herself unconciously?
tfs

Yeah such ridiculous things happen only in serial ...some how ppl in the serial loose there tongue and sense of right!
vineeshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanx for the gr8 update. 👏
~*sunshine*~ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What the hell is this...!!!! 😡

Why is priyom thinking so much........He should jus listen to his mind......how could he think that kangana loves something else other than priyom

What rubbish..!!!! 😡 😡
~*sunshine*~ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
btw thanks for the update 😊
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This is UK update right Naina di? I rememba seeing this epi yday 😃 😆