coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
USE THE THANK YOU BUTTON

They both are standing before each other, and kang asks pri what is the matter. Pri says he wants to ask her something,kang says, yeah, go on..pri just begins to ask if what he saw was right...but moonmoon masi comes and drags pri away telling that they can talk all their life, but now he should go have fun...she drags him away..partho decides to leave, raktima stops him and instigates him to take revenge on his roop ki rani...Here moonmoon calls everyone to the hall and tells that they are all gonna have some fun and play games..she says, they are gonna play passing the ring..the ring will be passed from one person to another along with music and the person with the ring has to put it through their head and take it out from under their feet, and if someone gets stuck, they have to pay a fine..everyone asks what kind of fine..moonmoon says, you have to either sing, dance or do something that i will decide...She then tells everyone to form team with their partners...raktima is standing alone, sujoy sees her and comes to her..he tells, you and I can form a team since now you will keep coming to our house anyways..raktima snubs him and says, that she is not interested as she has found someone already and leaves for partho and asks if he will be her dance partner..sujoy stands there alone..bips comes and asks what sujoy thinks about their pair..they both decide to pair up...the music starts and each pair plays the ring around them..as it comes to kang and pri, kang forgets about the ring, which is half way to them and asks pri what he wanted to ask..meanwhile the song stops and moonmoon says, that the most beautiful jodi is the one to get stuck first today..and they will perform a dance...kang hums the title song...around pri..pri is sad...then he sings and dances around kang a sad song...the game starts again..this time it gets around paro n rishi da.moonmoon asks what fine should they do..and everyone say they should dance as well...rishida dances for the song chali chali from bhagbaan..and everyone is enjoying..the game starts again and goes on..kang comes to pri and asks why she is angry with him...pri thinks no what i saw was wrong, i know she loves me a lot..kang says, please dont be silent..say something..pri holds her face..and says, do you believe in my love..kang says yes....he is almost going to say something raktima takes the opportunity and comes to him and says, jiju could i dance with you and takes him away..leaving a confused kang alone...
Moonmoon says now the game will begin again paro stops her and tells, now moonmoon will dance...moonmoon says, i am ready from a long time, i was just waiting for someone to ask me..and everyone laughs..moonmoon dances for chadti jawani...raktima spots sush and nods her head...sush goes to chandrasekhar and tells him that why dont you take kang and go to see the photos of her mom and dad so that they can give their blessing...kang comes to pri to talk, her baba stops and takes her away telling that they can talk all their life, now she needs to come with them....The game continues...someone brings a gift from kang and shows to sush..pri is standing there..sush is talking loudly enough for pri to listen..sush says, kang loves beautiful things, she will love this necklace..sush shows it thakuma, and thakuma says, why did you have to gift her such an expensive thing, kang would have been happy with even a flower..sush says, let it go, that was a different time when kang used to be happy with a one rupee chocolate..now time has changed and she also likes good things..she will look good in this..pri hears this and is disturbed...
Sush then comes to raktima and tells that i have already started the fire..now this will burn their love...raktima says, i have already flared it, now just wait and watch the destruction of their love...the game stops..raktima asks moonmoon masi if she n partho can perform a small skit called the beauty and the beast..and everyone agrees..the lights go off...partho says i love you princess, raktima as princess turns and says have you looked at yourself? Partho says, dont go at my beauty..look at my love..raktima says i love beautiful things, why would i love you..partho says, my love is pure, and you have gone for my face and not my pure love and you have hurt me..meanwhile kang n her baba come down stairs and kang is shocked..partho continues, the way you have hurt me today, someday you will also be hurt...i am going away now..and he leaves and the lights come on...
Everyone goes to complete the engagement rituals..pri looks disturbed...priest tells the bride and groom to exchange rings..and asks the bride to put the ring on pri...pri looks angry and disturbed...he gives his hand and kang puts the ring on...the priest then tells pri to put the ring on kang..he takes the ring disturbedly ..but before that thakuma notices that the thread in chandrasekhars hand is not there...sush stamps on it and hides it under her...the diya in the arti thali almost does off..pri hols kangs hand..priest tells put the ring on before the good time passes on..pri looks at kang and remembers the things she told partho..and remembers bips n sush's words as well..n the diya goes off..and he drops the ring...everyone is shocked...and tells, he will not do this engagement...kang is shocked...raktima and sush are happy...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
not another one of those...listening to words of others and not talking the matter to the person involved!!!!
is this the story of everyone's life?

tfs