~*Juhi*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hello Friends! 🤗 😳

In my opinion, Ajay is really just an awsome actor! 👏 His acting as Sid after the leap in Mamta was just terrible, but I'm really glad to see that he's calmed down since then. 😊 I really feel that he's the only one in the show who doesn't overract. That scene when he was crying was just so natural, his crying actually seemed real to me for once.😛

So friends, what are your opinions on Ajay's acting? 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eastwindsor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I really envy Ajay, he has improved a lot since his first serial Mamta. Wow the way he was crying was so natural. I am great fan of Ajay. I also liked his character as SID initially as well as his entry scene in Mamta was great. Yes the leap in Mamta did not suit him.

I am sure he will come in flying colors in Ardhangini.

Keep it up Priyam (Ajay) We are all with you

~*Juhi*~ thumbnail
^^ I agree! 😛 He's seriously improved so much from his days in Mamta. His entry in Mamta was just amazing! 😳 But I'm really upset that his talent along with many others is not being recognised. I mean I'd thought he'd atleast get the award for the best debut for his role as Priyam at the ITA awards.
Edited by ~*Juhi*~ - 16 years ago
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I havent seen him in Mamta..but I like him here in Ardhangini..he seems to be doing justice to his character...
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i totally agree with you juhi! ajay is an awesome actor, he is definitely talented.😃 it was so sad that the mamta makers never bothered to use his full potential after the leap & ajay also overracted way too much after the leap in 'mamta'.😕
but in this serial, he is very controlled & much more expressive.👏👏 you can actually hear him speak, in 'mamta' after the leap he just used to shout. i guess some of our comments about his horrid acting somehow reached ajay's ears. lols!😆😆
eastwindsor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

During the Zee Rishton Ka Utsav Awards function, Ajay got 2 nominations for Mamta, Sid with Mamta and Sid with Akshay. I was happy for Ajay atleast he could get nominated which itself is great.

I am sure next year he will get an award for Ardhangini

~*Juhi*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolkitty_23

I havent seen him in Mamta..but I like him here in Ardhangini..he seems to be doing justice to his character...

It's actually good you didn't see him in Mamta, his acting was just terrible after the leap 😆 Yeah, i think he portrays the character of Priyam really well. 😛 thanks for replying Naina 🤗 😳
~*Juhi*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: jigglypuff726

<FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color=#cc00cc size=4>i totally agree with you juhi! ajay is an awesome actor, he is definitely talented.😃 it was so sad that the mamta makers never bothered to use his full potential after the leap & ajay also overracted way too much after the leap in 'mamta'.😕

<FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color=#cc00cc size=4>

<FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size=4>but in this serial, he is very controlled & much more expressive.👏👏 youcan actually hear himspeak, in 'mamta' after the leap he just used to shout. i guess some of our comments about hishorrid acting somehow reached ajay's ears. lols!😆😆

hmmmm...maybe a certain actor from Mamta who comes on IF read all our comments about him and told him 🤔 😆 me just kidding, i know our andy would never do that 😆 😳

but seriously, I'm just so happy that Ajay is actually getting to play a character that really lets him show his full potential. 😃 I mean he expresses all his emotions sooo much better in this serial. 😳

thanks for replying Leena di! 😳
~*Juhi*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: eastwindsor

During the Zee Rishton Ka Utsav Awards function, Ajay got 2 nominations for Mamta, Sid with Mamta and Sid with Akshay. I was happy for Ajay atleast he could get nominated which itself is great.

I am sure next year he will get an award for Ardhangini

wow! really? I didn't know that, thanks for informing me! 😳 yeah, hopefully he will get an award for Ardhangani next year, cuz he really deserves it. 😳