coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Patho looks back..pri is in a state of shock n both look inside at kangana who is putting lipstick...partho leaves the room n priyam leaves too..kang frets n cries..and asks for forgivence from partho..Pri comes out to the garden and sits, heartbroken n it thoughts..n thinks of what kang had talked with him the first time they met about true belief..and how it always is strong...and how kang says that it is possible that belief can change...he then remembers his second meeting with her suring the sindoor khel..n remembers the whole incident...n then he remembers how kang renforced her love for pri after bips had tried to create a fight after the first guruji incident...Pri sits n cries..n keeps remembering (God I already got bored!!!)and keeps thinking more...(for like 10 mins!!)

In the main hall, everyone is praying, n they r blowing the conch...monnmoon says today kang will become a part of our house..sush, ashima, bips are disinterested..n badi bahu says yeah, it will be good that both pri n kang will be together...paro is lost..monnmoon asks wht is she looking for..paro says, she is searchign for pri..
In another room, partho is asking god why the girl whom he loved from his childhood n grew up loving her, broke his heart so mercilessly..why does she have such a hard heart behind such a beautiful face..and tells god that i loved her, why did she give me such a reply back...someone holds his shoulder from behind..its raktima and asks for forgivence..since she says she was the one who instigated him..she asks him to forgive her..and tells she did not know that he sister was so arrogant tht she would do something like this..partho looks disinterested and begins to leave..raktima stops him and asks where he is going..he says, he wants to go as far away from even kang shadow as possible..raktima says, he should stay n get justice for his love...
Paro's baudi asks why paro is so tensed..paro says, she is scared tht something bad is going to happen tht will destroy all out lives..baudi says, everything will go fine, its pri's engagement afterall, everything will be fine..paro says, i kept getting nightmares all night and i am scared as they say if you get bad dreams during a good time, its inauspicious and she does not know wht all this might mean..Baudi says, why dotn you call guruji and ask him itself..Paro calls Guruji, his sishya picks up the phone, paro wants to talk to guruji..his sishya gives the phone to guruji, and notices that his face is tensed..and asks why it is so..Guruji says, I am seeing that there is going to be some very inauspicious things for Paromita's family...
Pri is sitting in the garden n remembering the talk of his childhood with kang, where pri says, i want to marry you, but you wont marry me,right..kang says, why wont i.pri says, becoz you are so beautiful and i am not..kang says you are also very beautiful...Pri smiles, and kang tells, tht you are as pure as the flower Baba gives me everyday..you are very beuatiful too..Kang then gives a box of chocolate to pri and tells him to keep it..pri asks why wont she keep it, to which kang says, since she will eat it all, pri says, even i might eat it all, kang says, no i trust you to keep some for me..pri says, of you trust me so much? (Big pri who is thinking all this things, smiles as he remembers his conversations...)The kids, kang n pri look up towards the sky n kag says, even my God is saying tht i am true...but in Pri(current, big pri) mind, he keeps thinking of all the curseful thing kang told partho and asks God wht is happening...this is not the kang tht he knew of...this is not the kangana he had fallen in love with and he goes crazy saying tht...

(I am not sure if this is the full episode, since i think there could be parts of it missing! If you know which part, please add it!)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

imprincess333 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update!!! Seems like not a lot happened... and im getting sick of raktima already...even if it is only the second week.Oh wel...let's just see wats gonna happen!!! 😕
--__Shireen__-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot for the update 😊
sharala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
boring!!!!
why don't Pri confront Kang if he is so unsure of what he heard/know?