imprincess333 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I have seen that any other forums have Daily Discussions and thought that Ardhangani could use one too since the drama is now beginning to thicken. So for today, let's talk about what we thought of today's episode.

I thought that the part where Parth is being told of by his mother was very dramatic and thought it was hilarious to see him being a man of his age grounded by his mother 🤣 and the lock being on the outside. I also loved the part where Kangana was showing Partho her stuck up side. She was very good at that and when Priyam began to cry, I thought that Ajay Krish was the best acotr EVER...but overall, I loved the episode 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah, Ajay's acting was very good! pretty well done! but yeah, i guess this misunderstanding will b the beginning of kangana's beauty curse...poor thing!
~*Juhi*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah, Ajay's acting is probably the best I've seen in the show so far! In my opinion, he's the only one who doesn't overact 😆 He calmed down quite a bit after Mamta, but I'm glad that he's doing a good job in this show. 😛

Great topic! 👏
Devia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But now there is a new miunderstanding: Priyam thinks that Kangana is cruel towards Partho.. And he is doubting her 😡