coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
USE THE THANK YOU BUTTON

Sushmita is praying in the pool, half dipped in water, n prays that God, this is the prayer of a mother whose heart is broken, you have to break kang's engagement tomorrow, only then will my broken heart be cooled.Thakuma hears this n is shocked..(I missed this part of the video)but i think sush sees that thakuma has seen her, comes upto her n threatens her that, if thakuma told anyone about her prayer, then she will see sushmita's dead face...

At home Chandrashekar looks at her brother and bhabhi's photo and says tomorrow is kang's engagement and soon she will get married n leave this house, i Wish , before he can complete, thakuma comes and tells him to show his hand..chand does that, thakuma heavhes a sigh of relief that with the blessing of Ma Durga, the red thread is still there, she says, i thought you lost it somewhere..chand says, i believ e in this more than my life, n i will never loose it, you know i promised my brother while he was deing tht i would remove this only after kang gets married, he asks why she is asking all this..to which thakuma remembers the threat ofsushmita, that if she said to anybody, then thakuma will she her dead face...thakuma does not say anything, but covers up n says, i had a bad dream n wish Ma durga will do good for everybody...

Kangana walks up to a manch like thing, n in the distance pri is standing..kang asks if pri called her, to which pri says, yes, i wanted to see you thats why i called you.Kang says,why did you want to meet me? pri says why, dont you wanna meet me either? Kang says, nope i didnt.Pri gets angry n says, ok go then. kang says, oh no my rajkumar can get so angry..but i didnt know your head is so small, i was just kidding with you..pri turns towards her, and very calmly tells her,go home..kang says, i was just kidding with you, please dont get so angry.pri repeats again, kang says, see if you say once more, then i will indeed leave..pri says again..kang says, ok i am going..pri says, yeah leave..kang turns n says see, i am really leaving..pri again says yeah, just go...kang saysyou called me here to trouble me like this? you know i can tolerate everything, but not you getting angry with me..pri turns..kang says i am leaving..she holds her ears n says,please forgive me..to which pri says, so you r asking for forgiveness, i can forgive in only one condition, come closer..kang comes closer...they both share a romantice moment n pri is just about to kiss her when kang runs away..n the song from saawariya,"jab se tere naina" plays n they share another moment together...dance actually

In their house, sush is fanning herself..the maid comes and sushmita stands up and comes closer to the maid decides to ask her something, then changes her mind and asks her, how long she has been working her. The maid says, as long as she ca remember, since she had come to the house with her mom..sushmita asks how has it been for her till now, the maid says, you all have given me loads of respect,love etc,who gives it these days.Sush says, thats what i am saying , you earned it with so much effort, but you can loose it in a second.The maid does not understand.Sushmita says your son, he has become a drunkard.Masi,aka the maid gets worried and aks wht has her son partho done?Sush says, he is going to go propose his love for kang.masi is shocked..and says, my son cant do this...sush says,what i thought about partho and what he turned out to be...i had even thuoght of a job for him in Bali, but look what he is doing, he is going to ruin all our name and respect..masi says i will talk to him, i will tell him not to do anything, masi tries to leave..sush holds her n says, i am not a bad woman, i am telling you for your own good..and then she tells masi to leave.

Masi comes to meet partho(he is a cutie!!) She asks where he is going..and smells alcohol from him.Partho says, yeah, i have drunk, when the heart burns, then the only thing tht works is alcohol, but please dont stop me today, today i will tell kang about my love for her.He leaves the room..masi runs behind him..and says,partho, you have gone mad, how can you even think of something like this..partho says, this is the truth ma, even kang thinks the same way about me..masi says, no, this is not you speaking, but your alcoholic self.partho tries to convince masi saying, kang really loves me a lot..please stop this marriage, this will spoil lots of lives..masi says, i dont know about others, but you will definitely spoil your n my life..how did you forget tht this house, has given us shelter, food and trust..how can you break that trust.Partho says, i am not breaking any trust, i am only telling everyone the truth..masi says,you will not do anything like that..partho says, no Ma, i will go tell your kang and everyone how i feel about her...he turns to leave, masi holds him and slaps him n then drags him to his room and swears him to not leave the room,goes out n locks him..partho keeps requesting her to let him meet kangana...and talk to her..

In the evenin, rishi da n their family come to meet everyone at kangs house..rishi da introduces his son sujoy to chandrasekhar...paro notices an angry n lost sushmita n asks if she is doing ok..sush says yeah, she is fine, thakuma says, the weather changes, thats why..badi bahu says, sushmita should take care of herself...as she has to do the marriage of her daughter..raktima silently wishpers that let the engagment happen first..Priyam enters, all dressed up and chandrasekhar babu address him as prem, and say, conside this your own house..to which sujoy says, he always thought so from his childhood...moonmoon teases saying, if he is planning to become a "ghar jamai", both raktima and bipasha are seen to be feeling jealous.Moonmoon says, she isnt joking, as both pri n kang love each other, and since they love, n the two houses like each other, then how does it matter, who lives where..pri notices kang from down and she waves to him..n he smiles...kang turns n notices masi crying...raktima comes n opens partho's door..and enters..she instigated partho to go n tell kang abt his love for her and makes him go to kang's room asap..in her room, masi is crying to kang..n masi tells kang, tht she is in deep trouble n asks her for help..masi tells tht partho was very young when his dad died n he grew up with all of you,but i dont know when he started falling in love with you, n now he is blind in your love..now only you have to help me...i am not able to control him..kang is shocked and masi tells something to kang in mute...kang seems to be getting more upset..kang says, partho is my old friend..masi says, you have to say this to him, only then he will go, once n for all, n only then will things get back to normal..the road in which partho is walking, he will only get sand, no water..we have to bring him back to life, else he will die...n i cant live without him...masi cries...n tells kang to do as she told her..else the houses respect n her future will all go waste..

(Some part missing) Partho plays the piano in kangs room..he gets up n says, i know the truth..i know even you love me like i do...he goes closer to her , holds her hand..and tells her tht he will shout in front of the whole world n tell everyone how much he loves her..Kang gets angry n tells him to stop..she tells him..i have been tolerating you till now only bcoz you are masi's son..have you ever looked at yourself??Dont you see how beautiful I am and what you are?? Priyam just happens to come to the door of her room..and is surprised at what he is hearing..kang says, you wont even be able to tolerate my beauty...u r talking about love..partho says, so, is priyam more handsome than me? will he love you as much as he does? Kang controls her self, turns towards him, and says, what do you understand about beauty? beauty is like a precious gem, that is kept safely, what will you understand, who is nothing more than a servant! partho is shocked..pri keeps listening..parthi says he understands...kang says if you understand then just leave..n i have to prepare for my engagement...pri listen to this n has tears in his eyes..kang acts like she is putting lipstick...kang's word keeps ringing in pri's ears..and doubts if his decision to make kang his ardhangini is right or not...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*Juhi*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Friend please remember to use the THANK YOU button instead of just posting "thanks" 😊

Ok this issue about Kangana's beauty is going overboard 😕 She's ok but she's not THAT beautiful..the show is really just exagerating it too much.
Thanks for the awsome update! 😳
Edited by ~*Juhi*~ - 16 years ago