coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
PLEASE USE THE THANK YOU BUTTON

Kang sees pri coming towards her room..and she tells thakuma she does not want to meet pri the way she is right now and runs away..pri enters and takes blessing from thakuma n searches for kang..and thakuma says, she is in terrace..pri comes there.kang actually hides behind a saree (Ha ha ha!!) Pri coughs n comes...kang says, i dont have cough medicine..will you say something more than that? Pri says, why is my moon hidden today? to which kang says today the moon is in exlipse..and she wont come out today...pri says, i came to see you and i will see you n go...kang says have patience, you can see me later..pri says so you wont see me, well ok..then he pulls the saree off..and kang turns towards him but kang closes her face with her hands and pri slowly removes it..and says, when the eclipse is gone, you will look very pretty and shows her the chain he bought for her..she says, you bought it, why dont you tie it for me ...pri puts the chain n kisses her neck..n they get lost in each other (LOL) suddenly pri's cell rings..n its from his dad n tells he will be there asap..and tells the same to kang.they come to down to the hall..pri keeps looking at kang..and kang asks why he is looking at her like that..pri asks for others in the family..and kang says, you leave i will tell them..pri says, i dont wanna leave...kang forces him to leave n closes the door..immediatelt someone rings the bell..opens the door n its priyam again...he tells her, he doesnt wanna go..she pushes him n tells him to go..raktima sees this n gets angry..the bell rings again n kang thinks its pri, and takes a jug of water and as she opens the door, throws the water on him..she says sorry..and her dad says...whom were you expecting? kang shys and her baba says, so you were saying goodbye to jamaibabu..
Sushmita shouts, and tells raktima to stop and not do anything..kang n her dad come running and she tht raktima has locked herself up..she is trying to commit suicide..her dad somehow stops it and asks her why she is doing this nonsense..raktima says, i always loved priyam and knowing this you wanted kangana to get married to him..the only answer for me to this is suicide..kang is shocked to hear.Their dad leave and bring somehting...n tells here drink this..and raktima asks wht is this..her dad says, you love priyam right..then prove it by drinking this poison..everyone is shocked!raktima takes up the challenge and almost goes to drink it...but is nervous..kang tries to stop them..raktima does not drink..baba says, wht happened to your love? failed? raktima says, you r testing my love, even kang claims to love pri..why dont you test her love. kang like mahan she is, takes the poison n drinks it but nothing happens to her..baba claps his hand..and says see, she can do anything for pri and you cant do anything, now your false pretense is over...this was not poison but cough medicine..raktima gets furious and tells you r not my baba..and leaves angrily..sushmita curses that he will regret it..Baba promises that as long as he is alive, no one can separate kang n pri...
In Rishi da's house, Ashima is cursing that their plan has flopped..n tht gawar kang will become the bahu, only bcoz of her beauty! Bipasha, wht r u doing reading a magazine, tomm is the sagai, n you seem to not care..wht happ, you kep telling always tht any guy who sees you once wont think of anything else..wht happened then?Bipasha says, chill out, there is still a nights gap between today and tomorrow, and in night, my jalwa works better...
She goes into pri's room in towel (wht a low mentality) pri is shocked..bips says wht to do my sis's bathroom showere is not working n i wanted to cool down, she pulls the towel off her head n throws her hair on pri(LOl, her hair is actually wet!!! hahaha)..she says, you r from the US, your choice should be as hip as me, why do you want tht old styled girl...pri says, i have seen many woman like you, they all treat woman like their body..and bips says, dont worry, your kang is also not that pure..dont go by her beauty...pri gets angry n tells her to stop blabbering..bips says you look even more hot when you r angry
pri goes towards the door takes his coat off and says, tomorrow is my engagement, and you are not welcome, and throws the coat on bips.She stands there, shocked!

Precap:
Sushmita says, this is a prayer of a Mother whose heart is broken. break kangana's engagement tomorrow like my heart, only then will my heart cool down..thakuma hears this, and is shocked!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu_18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I'm the first one. thanks alot. great job 👏 👏
prettypriya_30 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx for the update
hope they get married without any problem
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Sushmita is just too awful for words. She should find some other sich boy for her daughter and leave Kangana to Priyam... 😳 Thank God Kangana has her father on her side.

I really hope they get married with no hiccups - after that, I am SURE there will be many problems for them...😕

Ta so much for the update luv! 👏

DeSi*KuRi* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for posting. 😃 .. i feel so happy that kang has found priyam who loves her so much... but am sad that rokima and her mom are against her... they are just so mean... 😡