~*Juhi*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hello Friends!🤗

I feel that Ardhangani is a nice serial, but I think the storyline should really be more original and creative. I mean almost everything has been copied from one place or another (especially Devdas) And I also thought that the pace of the story is a bit slow since they waited that long to introduce Priyam. I think most people watch serials for the two main leads, so maybe they should have introduced Priyam sooner instead of dragging the story on Kangana for this long. And please don't get me wrong, I really think Sudeepa is pretty, but to show her character being tortured by her family just because she's "beautiful" is a bit too much. I think she's pretty but not exceptionally beautiful.

Hopefully the story will become more original and creative with time. And I really hope the show picks up it's pace because Ajay and Sudeepa are talented people, and I don't want their show to become a "flop" because of this. But this is just my view on the show. 😊

So friends, what are your views on Ardhangani so far? 😳
Edited by ~*Juhi*~ - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think thw story was similar..but from now on..will mostly be original...it hasnt gotten that much popularity yet..I am hoping couple of more weeks down it will come up to be good..
~*Juhi*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^^ I agree! 😊 I really hope that the show will become more original with Priyam's entry. And hopefully it will gain more popularity with time! 😛

Thanks for replying! 😳
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I saw the 1st epi and was very disappointed with the over acting and stuff.so stopped watching...too dramatic.. 😕
Devia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is nice to see the show.. but they are a little bit overacting.. especially when Kangana and Priyam are together.. But I'm sure the show will get beter once they are married..
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
yes,i agree thee is lot of overacting.
unrealistic
lets hope for the best
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I didnt like the way sushmita and raktima over react..there acting does not look real..but very very fake..i didnt like tht at all..and for everything, sushmita makes such big eyes, she looks scary than,angry! 😕
eastwindsor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I also felt the same Raktima was overacting too much.

I will still watch this serial since my favorite character Ajay Krish is there. He is superb

Adil112 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think show is ok so far i hope it get better

Monday - Thursday 21.00pm on Sony tv

Monday - Thursday - 1930pm on Sony tv
Edited by Adil112 - 16 years ago
eran thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
im lovin it!!! its a great show!! i think it should move away from devdas though!! 😕