coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
PLEASE USE THE THANK YOU BUTTON

FULL UPDATE

Bipasha pulls her hands off from Kang's hold, glares at priyam and leaves..Kang comes towards priya,.Pri tries to explain it to Kan, to which she says, you dont hav to explain anything to me, I love you a lot and I trust you the most..and there is no question on doubt in it..and I came to say thanks to you..Pri asks, thanks for what..Kang says, you faught fro me infront of Guruji..to which Pri says, anybody who wants to reach you, will have to go through me first..I love you a lot..but i need something in favour for tht and asks kang to come closer to him..they come face to face with each other and he almost goes to kiss her..but she leaves, he holds her hand..and breaks a bangle..and says sorry..Kang says,its the results of my karma..you know, i loved you, i trusted you and then I doubted you..Pri's attitude suddenly changes and he turns kang towards himself and asks wht doubt?..kang says, i thought you forgot your promise..but you did come to meet me..pri says in tht i should also be punished since i thought the same..and asks kang to give him a sazza...she takes a broken piece of her bangle and just gently touches his wrist and then does the same with her bleeding arm..pri gets angry..and kang says, any trouble tht comes, will have to go through me first..since I am your Ardhangini..and this is my adhikar and no one can take tht from me..they hug each other and Pri kisses her hand..Moonmoon interruots them..and says, let me see where the moon is..oh I see, the unscarred moon is here and thats why there is no Moon in the sky..Kang gets embarrased and runs off...towards to pond and sings..(the song from paap) she happily keeps singing and dancing..

Pri is playin his banjo in the hall (title song) and paro comes there..Paro asks why he stopped...and comes n sits beside him..and asks if it is the same tune he used to play before he left for America..Paro, says, yes, its true..when someone comes down to you heart and becomes your tune, thats true love..and true inspiration..and Pri says..what are you talking about..Paro says, so now your feeling shy..its Kangana, isnt it....Pri begins to get up and leave..Paro says, first you have to answer my question..yes or no...
Pri says, yes, Kangana..Paro happily starts dialing on the phone..Pri says, whom are you calling so late..Paro says, the fire brigade, since my son is burning in the fire of love! And says, I am calling Kangana's house to tell them, its an yes from your end. Pri stops his mom and says, its not good to call ppl this late in the ngiht..Paro says, you arent married even, and already siding for them..and she agrees to him..adoes him and leaves..Pri waits till she leaves and then starts dailing the number...Kangana gets a call..Her Thakuma picks up the phone..and Pri does not say anything...and cuts..Thakuma gets interrupted again..and picks the phone..priyam cuts the call..and dials again..thakuma understands and gives the phone to kangana..she picks up..she says its priyam..Paro comes from behind..and pulls his ears and says, oh so this isnt how good people behave? Kangana on the other hand hears this and shares with Thakuma..Priyam tells good night to his mom n leaves..Thakuma also leaves..In the Hall, Chandrasekhar calls out loud for Raktima..Sushmita, raktima and kangana come out..Sush says why he is shouting like this..to which he says, you stay out of this..i will talk only to Raktima. I know how you pushed Kangana when you were dancing.Raktima vehemently denies it.He says, dont lie, I know you pushed her and made her the victim of Guruji's anger.Sush says, nothing of tht sort happened. He stops her n says you stay out of this..raktima says, i am not lieing, my enemies have made you against me..to which he says, dont think of fooling me..he asks kangana...raktima n sush glare at her..and kang says raktima didnt push her and she fell off due to her imbalance..she puts up a drama tht always she is the one who is blamed and insulted..she leaves crying..sush says, you made your own daughter cry! are you happy now? You always support the outsiders..how would you know the pain of your owns!Sush leaves angrily as well..Chandrasekhar comes to kangana and asks why she lied..and says she didnt want raktima to fall in sushmitas eyes..and chandrasekhar says i dont know wht you r made of, i hope god keeps you happy always...she goes to her room..Raktima comes tere and starts clapping her hands...and says, how much ever you r prasied is not enough..first you turn my dad against me and then act good? She says you think bcoz of your stupid acts me n my mom will fall in my dad's eyes? No..never..and listen to this..you are just an outside obligation, who is just thrown some pieces of life! I am his only daughter..you are nothing! and leaves an upset and sad kangana...

Next day, at Rishi das house, all the ladies are doing poojo..ashima sees tht moonmoon masi is putting big ladoos n prasad into a big box..and asks for whom tht is..moonmoon says, its a special package for the chatterjee family, for which badi bahu says, they came only yest and also took prasad, why again?Moonmoon says, why , cant we send them more prasad, and why cant priyam go to give them? Ashima says, moonmoon masi, it isnt good for the groom to go meet his inlaws so many times before the marriage.Moonmoon says, if they dont meet each other, how will they know each other...and paro says,yeah, you r right..things have changed nowadays and Moonmoon describes how things work in love..and says generations have changed..paro stops them and says, you talk too much..and calls for priyam..moonmoon calls out for priyam..pri comes and says, you called me..moonmoon says, can you please go give this to chandrasekhar babu..pri says, theek hai..and begins to leave..when moonmoon says, and yeah,make sure you meet, everyone in the house...Pri leaves..

In chatterjee house..Thakuma is putting oil in kang's hair..and she does not like the amount of oil thakuma out..she cribs about it.In the hall, chandrashekar calls out to sushmita and says, priyam has come..kang hears and gets anxious and tells thakuma, how will she go meet him now, with so much oil in her head..thakuma tells her not to worry and that she would comb it for her..pri downstairs gives the sweets Sushmita says, yeah its good tht you came..pri asks where everyone is..sush looks at raktima and says, everyone is here only...pri clears it, and says where kangana is..raktima says, she has gone out with some friends, her dad tells, yeah, she had, now she is in her room....and tells pri if wants to meet her, he can go upstairs n meet her...pri is not comfortable..chandrashekar says, dont feel shy, think this as your own house..and go meet her..he goes..Chandrasekhar asks sushmita if she got sweets for her jamai, to which she says, yeah i sent partho to get, but looks like he vanished into thin air..He says,if thts so, i myself will go get sweets for my jamai...raktima leaves in anger, takes avase and throws and breaks it...thinking, wait for my next move...

Precap: SOmeone opens the door and kangana pours water on them.It turns out to be her dad..she apologises and says, I am sorry, He says, looks like you were expecting someone else? Kangana shy's away and her dad says, you were waiting for priyam? Meanwhile, Sushmita screams telling Raktima to stop and not do it!
Edited by coolkitty_23 - 16 years ago