cheri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Ardhangani - Ek Khoobsurat Jeevan Saathi

8 Nov 2007 Thrusday Written Update

Episode begins Kangana has fallen down & Priyam(Ajay Krish i guess)has fallen on top of her ,they r loooking into each others eyez 😊 They get up & Priyam asks her is shez alrite 😉 She says ya "i'm fine but meine apke saare mehnat par pani pher diya"i put sinndoor all over the ground, he says its alright..He asks her her name , but she couldnt tell as lot of ppl come & they get separated 😕

Scene changes...A small boy(Nandu) comes running to Kangana & asks "the guy who was talking to u ,Where did he go?" She asks "Why?" Nandu says coz i found his purse! She says I'll give the purse to him.

Shanbu Kaka asks her does she wanna go some where She says I just wanna return this purse & the he takes her to the Guys house

Everyone is in some puja & is waiting 4 the Pandit

Moon moon is taking about some pandit.......

Chandra Mama enters with family & they say Guruji is about to come but he doesn not want an aaurat(women) to meet the pandit as pandit doesnt like it

Pamdit enters the house all the man of the house touch his feet..

Scene changes....

Kangana reaxches some house & asks the watchmen(by showing the photo in the purse)& asks does he live here?...Th ewatchmen says YES..She says ACtually he forgot his purse in the puja so can u give it to him?..He says Y dont u rreturn it to him She says OK.....

She enters the house & she sees Her dada,mom,sister

Her dad says "tum yaha?" She says: i came to return this purse.......

By the time Priyam(the hero)comes & she gives hhim his purse.....HE recognises her & hez like "Kangana " she says "Priyam".... 😳 hez like "Kangana " she says "Priyam".... 😳 ............................................................ .........................

Light goes & they stare at each other & hold hands 😉 & look into each other (again!!) someone brings a candle & stands near them holding the candle!......................................Priyam lets go of her hand & then touches her face 😳 ..by the time light comes & she runs away..Priyam smiles 😊

Then we see Kangan's sister dancing on 'Mughe rang de...'Her momz feeling proud as usual 😆 Kangana comes & joins so she feels angry 😡

There dancing & priyam is looking............still dancing LOL...Priyam thinks its 4 him as per the wordings!!

Kangana comes & falls on the pandits foot Everyones is surprised!

pandit says u ruined everything..he says my full life i have been away from the body of women & now u ruined that!!!!Now u'll have PAAP?!!
I will never forgive you...She has made me Apavitre (unclean i guess!!)

Priyam says how can u say this?..God has only made women so how can u call her paap?He says "hum jise Maa kehte hain woh bhi Nari hain','hamare Des mein nari ki puja karte hain', etc etc!!

He says 'Naari(lady) he des ko chalati hain'(lady runs the nation) SO how can she be "Apavitra'?.....Priyams mother comes & says plz forgive my son.

Then pandit says i should say sorry to him...He opened my eyes....i came to give 'aasheerwaad' to everyone but i am takeing knowlege & going! "Sada Sukhi Raho'

He leaves..Kangana smiles ..Priyam hugs her mom..

Priyams mother sees that the Guruji(pandit) has left she goes out to stop him & says i'm sorry...But the reason i called u has been left 'adhura'(incomplete)...I want to know Kangana's & Priyam's future?..Will they marry?
HE says 'If god wants them to marry NO one can stop there marriage'..Mom becomes very happy!
She tells the news to everyone!!Everyone is happy except for Kangana's mother & sis!

Priyam is standing near the swimming pool..Bipasha closes his eyes he thinks its Kangana...by the time kangana comes..& he sees its Bipasha..she forcefully hugs him Kangana is shocked! Them she gives him a kiss...He gets angry! Then he seez that kangana saw everything Bipasha tells kangana"tumhe boora to nahi laga na?""Waise boora lagna bhi nahi chahi ye!"I know ur a middle class gil,& wat did u think Priyam lived for so many years in America he would be doing Keertan bhajan?!!!"?

Kangana says "Excuse me!! Barde loogo ki en chooti chooti harkato ko meine kareeb se dekha hain!"..."
..........& ur talking about my Priyam...u dont know anything about my Priyam! Mera Priyam 'chandan hai chandan' .........& near him even if there r many snakes none of them will poisen him!
😉 😉

Episode ~ENDS~

-cheri-

Edited by cheri - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashwinipatil thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update..saw the preview today...didn't look like they will have an easy life..
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

thanks for the update cheri.👏 wow.. finally kangana is speaking up!👏👏 i was getting tired of seeing her cry & keep quiet whenever roktima & sushmita bully her.