coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Why isnt this forum being taken care of? it lacks any activity and has not been updated for a while...I wish this forum would get spruced up the way the others are..I know its new and I am sure the mods are working things out...its just that...there is nothing happening, that will attract more members here. Just my 2 cents. Sorry if I hurt someone.😕😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itxhiet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree but I think people are not liking this serial.
Devia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
these are the first two/three weeks of the serial, and most people think that it is a copy of devdas and Vivaah and they dont like the serial. But the story will change soon and I think that this forum will be more active after that 😊
Edited by Devia - 16 years ago
Itxhiet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Devia

these are the first two/three weeks of the serial, and most people think that it is a copy of devdas and Vivaah and they dont like the serial. But the story will change soon and I think that this forum will be more active after that 😊

Hope that happens.
Tomiko thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Sweets, this forum is really very new and so it doesn't have a Dev. Team.....once that's put in place then new contests, more games, DOTW's extra will be introduced.....

Even so the I-F Dev. Team is trying it's best to keep the forum clean and updated!😛

coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nibbles

Sweets, this forum is really very new and so it doesn't have a Dev. Team.....once that's put in place then new contests, more games, DOTW's extra will be introduced.....

Even so the I-F Dev. Team is trying it's best to keep the forum clean and updated!😛

Thank you for explaining it out...I am always available to help in anyway, since i think this story will change very soon and things wil spice up in the story...Thanks again!