seasonss thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I knew Priyam had to have a brother, otherwise WHO will Raktima marry?
Thats my prediction what's your?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kanwalzulfiqar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hmmm...I think they are trying to pertray that his brother is cuter than priyam....it wud be a little strange if he marries Raktima 🤢
see* thumbnail
In 7th November show they've shown Priyam has one brother. I think he is cousin brother and already married cause I heard one lady(I don't know her name, Who wants to marry her sister with priyam)was saying 'dewar' to Priyam.

My Prediction is same as your. For further story Priyam had to have one more Brother who is gonna mary Rokitima.
seasonss thumbnail
yeap one cousin / brother is already married to that lady's sister who was trying to hit on Priyam.
but the guy (brother) who fights with Priyam when they meet. I think he will have to get married to Raktima. Then she can stay in the house and ruin Priyam's and Kangagna's life 🤢
Or maybe that plot will strike her later!!
What I hate about serials is that they start out really well and then dissapoint us 😭
eran thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i hpe she doesn't get married in priyams family, poor kangana will have to put up wth her. 😆
seasonss thumbnail
Oh I almost forgot Partho and that other babe who keeps hitting on priyam (forgot hr name)
will it be like saat phere where the other sister(Raktima / shubra) marries the best friend (Partho / Neel)of one sister (Kangana / Saloni)
ambo_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wat episode did dey show priyams bro,
seasonss thumbnail
the one in which Priyam comes and meets everyone at home!

btw I think the engagement talks of Raktima were to be with Priyam's brother only! hehehee
Infact you can see Priyam's brother asking Raktima to dance with him on the engagement (Kangana + Priyam) day. But Raktima refuses and asks Partho to be her partner instead!
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Priyams elder bro is already married to Ashima who is Bipasha's elder sister. Palash, whom priyam was fighting is his cusion brother, I think Sujoy's brother, who are rishi da's son. This is what i have been able to fathom till now, I might be wrong...But anyways coming to the topic, I dont think raktima will get married to priyam, he will get married to kangana only, but then issues will start cropping after that.
Devia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😃 That guruji told everyone that Kang and Priyam's ristha is forever, no one can break it.. It would be stupid if Priyam decides to marry Roktima and than choose for Kang.. I mean, that is no love..

it makes more sense if Roktima and Priyams brother/cousin marry Roktima. By the way, i tought that it was his cousin who is married with that sis of Bipasha.. Paromita has no bahu.. only two sons.. Priyam and that other..