disney101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

well as the promo says that kangan n prium getting married and some ladies say that bride is beautiful but the groom is....

so now ithinkt hat this will be the differnce in their married life...... they bothluc each other but prium will allways point of him being the cursed with beauty of kanga.. he might consider himself as beast n kangan a beauty...

but but no matte what it says i watch this show only for prium not for kangna....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eastwindsor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Same goes with me too. I watch this show only for Ajay (Priyam) he is my favourite

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

thats what i also said...

Originally posted by: disney101

well as the promo says that kangan n prium getting married and some ladies say that bride is beautiful but the groom is....

so now ithinkt hat this will be the differnce in their married life...... they bothluc each other but prium will allways point of him being the cursed with beauty of kanga.. he might consider himself as beast n kangan a beauty...

but but no matte what it says i watch this show only for prium not for kangna....

eran thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think he's hot no matter what, and i hope this doesn't upset their married life.