disney101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

guys i have a quick question...........

well priums family knew kangans family very well when susmita was abt to give rishta for her own daughter during thattime prium's family should know that they should ask abt kanga even though she is younger then roktima then how come they never knew abt kangana...... hehehe

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gwen77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yeah that was what I notices as well LOL...the people making ardhangini actually want to make that part different fro Devdas...instead of rejecting kangana, tthey want to make her marry priyam...But i dont see anything wrong in pryam: good looking well mannered, etc/....so what will kangana's curse be?
disney101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gwen77

Yeah that was what I notices as well LOL...the people making ardhangini actually want to make that part different fro Devdas...instead of rejecting kangana, tthey want to make her marry priyam...But i dont see anything wrong in pryam: good looking well mannered, etc/....so what will kangana's curse be?

well as the promo says that kangan n prium getting married and some ladies say that bride is beautiful but the groom is....

so now ithinkt hat this will be the differnce in their married life...... they bothluc each other but prium will allways point of him being the cursed with beauty of kanga.. he might consider himself as beast n kangan a beauty...