chinnasri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Ardhangani is the story of DEVDAS...................... same old melodrama stuff the only difference is that it is on the small screen.... 😡.... not happening.....

WHAT DO YOU THINK???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eran thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i have full faith it will change and the whole devdas theme will go, you'll see they can't jus give us the devdas tale as that would be copy right!! 😆 😆 😆
Itxhiet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The story will change, believe me. And Sudeepa also said this in her interview.
cheri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree 😡 ...i am a fan of sudeepa soo wannt the show 2 get interisting 😳
trinitynyx thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ardhangani... not happening.... seriously not happening...
~*Juhi*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't know why people are criticizing Ardhangani so much. 😕 I mean I know that the concept is very similar to Devdas, but serials are unpredictable, so it could always change. And it's only a week old now so there is plenty of time for the storyline to change. 😊 So come on guys let's give this show a chance 😳
Canadian_jatti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I know I was being quite crtical in my response in another post before- but thats only cuz the tv serial business is cutthroat and they really need to come up with fresh ideas otherwise ppl will run the other way. Now I don't know how long it will take for the story line to change or not, but if someone wants me to be addicted to their show, I have to create a connection with the lead character and the overall story. So far- I haven't been able to do that- maybe partly because myself not being extremely gorgeous like the main character, can't identify with the issue of her beauty getting in the way. If anything, in our society- we're brought up to think that if you're beautiful, then life will be easy. So it difficult to see where this story is heading. Also- the devdas backdrop is a little too much, I think the bengali atmosphere is very nice- in fact if they kept it more like the Namesake bengali atmosphere- I think ppl would be more attuned to the show-, but its too showy, its too gaudy with the bright saris, heavy jewellery, alta all the time (not realistic)... Also- its started with a lot of negativities fo rthe main character, which one or two and you'll feel sympathetic enough, but every episode something is going wrong. and as an audience, I feel that its a let down, in that i'm just watching a depressing show, which my life is anyway- so why would I want to watch a show like that too.... My two bits- if anyone cares... if I've offended someone, I'm sorry.... but its my opinion strictly
Devia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I understand your opinion and you have a point, all the seriels are similar. But I think it is also interesting to see things from the other side. Cause life is not always easier if you are goodlooking. And well, Kangana got cursed... that is different form devdas and the biggest diference is that se will marry Priyam, and that did not happen in Devdas. By the way Devdas is about a male character who does not get the love of his life and dies because of his lost love and broken heart. The only similarity so far is the Bengali background and the girl waiting for her love since she was 10 or something..
Edited by Devia - 16 years ago
xmanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*Juhi*~

I don't know why people are criticizing Ardhangani so much. 😕 I mean I know that the concept is very similar to Devdas, but serials are unpredictable, so it could always change. And it's only a week old now so there is plenty of time for the storyline to change. 😊 So come on guys let's give this show a chance 😳

i totally agree with you,
i mean.. the serial is just 2 weeks old.. 😳

it not even started in the uk 😳

Edited by xmanisha - 16 years ago
paki4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: xmanisha

i totally agree with you,
i mean.. the serial is just 2 weeks old.. 😳

it not even started in the uk 😳

I feel the same way. I think that we just need to be patient. And also, it t not goin 2 start in the US 4 about another 2 or 3 months. i'm sure the story will get better 😃