eran thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

sorry if its been posted, couldn't find it!!😊

Ajay Kkrish, is another star who is all set to tie a knot next year. Here he is, talking about Karva Chauth.

Would you fast for your girl friend on Karva Chauth?

No! (Laughs) I don't think I can stay hungry all day. It's like next to impossible.

If your girl friend has planned to fast for you this year, what would your ideal plan be?

I would cook a really nice lunch for her, and she'll be forced to break her fast. (Laughs) See, I don't think my girl friend needs to starve all day just to prove her love to me. I am not against the whole concept of Karva Chauth, in fact I highly respect girls who fast the whole day, but come on yaar, eat and enjoy!

If you had to pick a day where you had to do something for your girl friend, what would you do?

I would do anything that she wants me to, simply anything, it's her wish and my command. If I had to give her a surprise or something, then I would probably plan the most ideal date for us. I am more of an indoor date guy. I would cook the perfect meal for her at home. May be some nice pasta, since we both love Italian food, and that's one thing that I can cook well. And I would place hundreds of candles all over the floor, since I love candles a lot, and we would both have a romantic dinner sitting on the floor.

Dedicate a song to your loved one.

'I feel you in my senses'.

So when's the D day? And who is the lucky girl?

Probably next year, and about who that girl is, still remains a secret.

Edited by eran - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

i guess the dude can't bear to stay hungry.😆😆 i'm really eager to know who is priyam's 'kangana' in real life. hehe..😉