Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tomiko thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

Okie, so I've just really entered the forum......Not seen a single epi and all my knowledge of Ardhanghani comes from articles and promos🤔....

Buuuut; I believe that every show should be given time.....I can't think of very many serials that grasp the viewers attention after the first two episodes....In fact, many of Zee shows have a rocky start before they dive in to the TRP charts....

Every Production house needs some sort of feedback so that it can mould it's future storyline accordingly....Ardhanghani is a baby and hence it's production hosue hasn't had that feedback - but the storyline will improve soon and hopefully interest more viewers!😛

Britneyy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i don't think duis show is flob cax i find it really cute
i no it is unbelieveble but it is a different story from all the other drama's
plasma12 thumbnail
i actually like it, give it time.

i usually never like any show in the first week, but my mind changes after a while. but this, i've liked since the very first week...

Adil112 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

it an alright show i can see why people dont like as much

Amber dhara
Monday - thursday 9 pm on sony tv

Edited by Adil112 - 16 years ago
dgba thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i really like the show beacuse its different from rest of the shows. i just watched the promo and i think thing will get interesting once priam and kangana get married.
Edited by dgba - 16 years ago
Devia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dgba

i really like the show beacuse its different from rest of the shows. i just watched the promo and i think thing will get interesting once priam and kangana get married.

THAT WHAT I THINK TOO!! 😆

anonymous123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nah i dnt agree..yh there r bits copied here n there bt thats with all the serials...its only just started, which is why i think it hasnt got that good trps bt i think it'll b ok, i quite lyk it neway lol