trinitynyx thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

is serial is way too much like devdas, with a little bit of vivah (the curse that her mother gave her because of her beauty) or is it just me?????

i actually think im gonna quit watching this serial after another week or two... anyone else have the same idea???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
yeah its so similar to the two. i hated both movies totally ridiculous and unrealistic. can't they cum up wit something more original.
cheri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ya agree usuallly all serials r having ideas 4om movies a bit 4om here & there 😆
damilola thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it does remind me of those two movies

but im not quiting

it seems interesting
its gonna be good hopefully
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
It reminds me more of Devdas than Vivah...the way Priyam's mom reacted upon hearing of his arrival, Kangana running around the haweli with alta on her feet...Priyam and Kangana's childhood...it's just like Devdas
misshotshott thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yess.. i though i was the onli one that thought that.. its like devdasss fo sho.. i mean shez paru waiting for her devdas to return from abroad.oMg.. wow.. buh i love the story so fat though even if it does resemble devdas.. i mean devdas is a great story.. buh i dun think it'll b totally like it cuz i mean they gon get married n all.> LOl. MWaz <3
trinitynyx thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: misshotshott

yess.. i though i was the onli one that thought that.. its like devdasss fo sho.. i mean shez paru waiting for her devdas to return from abroad.oMg.. wow.. buh i love the story so fat though even if it does resemble devdas.. i mean devdas is a great story.. buh i dun think it'll b totally like it cuz i mean they gon get married n all.> LOl. MWaz <3

you do realize if they are following in the footsteps of devdas that kangana is gonna end up married to someone else, someone older

misshotshott thumbnail
yess i noe watcha mean about the devdas buh i mean the name of the show iz Ardhangani so they will get married..lol..MWaz
Itxhiet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
They can't totally copy the story of Devdas or Vivaah. Sudeepa said in her interview, the story with take a completely different turn after initial episodes. The story will change when Kangana's beauty will become curse for herself. We still dont know how this will happen.
So, I think that story will change and probabily get better.
Just give this serial a try, it is far better than usual saas-bahu serials.
Edited by smart_123_2 - 16 years ago
_n.i.k.i.t.a_ thumbnail
wad curse does a mother give a daughter? <LOL> i haven't watched the serial, it hasn't started here in singapore BUT thru the trailers on tv, it just seems to be a DEVDAS-VIVAH breakthru into tv...watch aishwarya cum amrita rao dazzle on screen with ...(wads ajay krish doing in this show???) NO OFFENCE - just my personal opinion...anyway i will watch the FIRST episode premiering on Monday, the 5th...BUT may nvr watch it anymore...i hated DEVDAS, thou madhuri was a surprise package, ASH SUCKS, srk does nth much, vivah kind-of stories is made 4 films only, could it happen in REAL_LIFE? NO, 4 goodness sake! okkk i gotta go...