Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakshi-deewan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: hinz

agar storyline and tracks copy karte hue makers ko sharam nahi aayi toh Kinjal kyu kare sharamsmiley37

I havent dared to watch, just here to troll

Ryt ..scene by scene copy kar liya h . Anupama ko akshara , mahi ko gayu ka role mila h Matlab she will also fall in love with Male lead . Kinjal toshu have became naman Karishma n pari became misti with her physical insecurities .

And Rishikesh bana dwarika . Any guess adhya ne apna new name kya rakha hoga ?? She already had 3 names ..

wws1473 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Paris character will have problems in future like mishti...it will be spin off of anupama for sure...pari will be looked after by devika or anupamas brother when they focus on adhaya and Shivams new love story..if anupamas death happens it will be like akshara...but Anuj will be there for a while then Anuj will disappear for sure

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: carecar

She tried imitating old kinjal which kinda pissed me off.

Hai naa. Even I thought so
Muskan90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakshi-deewan

Ryt ..scene by scene copy kar liya h . Anupama ko akshara , mahi ko gayu ka role mila h Matlab she will also fall in love with Male lead . Kinjal toshu have became naman Karishma n pari became misti with her physical insecurities .

And Rishikesh bana dwarika . Any guess adhya ne apna new name kya rakha hoga ?? She already had 3 names ..

Agar sab purana hi copy horha hai to yeh btadein what will happen to Anuj as per old story? Haven't seen YRKKH ever so no idea. And I am just here for GK.

Sakshi-deewan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Muskan90

Agar sab purana hi copy horha hai to yeh btadein what will happen to Anuj as per old story? Haven't seen YRKKH ever so no idea. And I am just here for GK.

Naira' father naitik was there in the story initially but mostly out of house in search of his daughter . After Naira came back , he went abroad for a business trip n came back with a new face ( replaced actor) . Then he stayed till marriage of both the kids ..even after 1st leap and disappeared only after 5 yrs leap without any closure to the character .

In this case , Anuj is already not around . He was killed by Ankush but was hanging from a tree no it's open ended actually weather he died or servived. The way this story is neither anu nor Anuj will stay for long .

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Sakshi-deewan

In this case , Anuj is already not around . He was killed by Ankush but was hanging from a tree no it's open ended actually weather he died or servived. The way this story is neither anu nor Anuj will stay for long .

What? Seriously?! Anuj hanging from a tree smiley44smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37
Supree2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Yes... Maaaa will discover Majboor soon...and then we will be tortured with 30 minutes of chitrahaar and Maa's creepy romantic expressions on seeing her kapadia ji

Supree2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Yes, majboor was hanging...

I m sure some machhwada community will rescue him. After experiencing multiple head injuries in last 3 years (while trying to protect dimpy from the gundaa gang, and during a brawl with vanraj) and even after suffering from partial memory loss I wonder how he is still alive and mentally active.

Edited by Supree2022 - 6 days ago
Snowdrrop thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: wws1473

Paris character will have problems in future like mishti...it will be spin off of anupama for sure...pari will be looked after by devika or anupamas brother when they focus on adhaya and Shivams new love story..if anupamas death happens it will be like akshara...but Anuj will be there for a while then Anuj will disappear for sure

I think if they will kill Anupama like Akshra then Adhya will name her daughter Anupama just like Naira did and they will go for generation leap.

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

They have murdered Kinjal's character. I am sure they will say that Kinjal became possessed by Dumpy's bhoot. Hate her character