I know Maa ain't the best but we can't deny facts.

Partyc thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

I am not a fan of this overacting ki dukaan but I think show fans have clearly neglected the fact that AnuMaa saved Aadhya from the bad environment of MeghaLand and also took a bullet for Aadhya and almost died. If it were any other person who saved Aadhya, she would become a godess for the forum. Plus even if our worst enemy did what Maa did for Aadhya we would be thankful for them for eternity and this lady is Aadhya's mom of sorts. She is not a good mom but she does care for Aadhya. And I doubt Maa would do any such thing that Aadhya would have to forget her ehsaan. I really hope the track doesn't go the way of Aadhya hating Maa again. Last time it made sense as there was no concrete proof of Maa loving Aadhya, now there is. I hope it is Majboor instead as there is no concrete proof from his part.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Abandoning a little 7 year old orphan kid who just wanted love of a mom and running away for 5 years is the most evil things anyone can ever do, let alone a mom. Nothing she can does will ever make up for that trauma and cruelty.

No child should ever forgive such a cruelty or forgive her. People save life of even other people's kids many time, Maya saved Anupamas life despite being no relation.

Even after meeting her again it was the kid who said sorry and she never did

That act doesn't forgive any evil selfish woman who abandoned a 7 year old orphan kid.

Her PR can try as much as they want but that evil act can never be cancelled out.

Edited by Harish111 - 19 days ago
Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Anupama took a bullet for Adhya? What am I missing?

Wasn't it Shruti who took the bullet in the hostagesituation which escalated due to Anupama jumping the rail whilst shouting in a bid to save the duo (Adhya/Pari)?

Besides, we do realise ALL that happened in Adhya's life in the first place is because of (primarily) Anupama and Anuj.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 19 days ago
Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Anupama took a bullet for Adhya? What am I missing?

Wasn't it Shruti who took the bullet in the hostagesituation which escalated due to Anupama jumping the rail whilst shouting in a bid to save the duo (Adhya/Pari)?

Besides, we do realise ALL that happened in Adhya's life in the first place is because of (primarily) Anupama and Anuj.

Revisionist, lying PR is what is happening. It sounds like something out of Trump campaign when reality is being rewritten as if people didn't actually see the show.

Edited by Harish111 - 19 days ago
Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harish111

Revisionist, lying PR is what is happening. It sounds like something out of Trump campaign when reality is being rewritten as if people didn't actually see the show.

Yeah, in corporate world, it is like "Solving a problem they themselves created and playing hero", 🤷🏻‍♀️.

So we are back to ehsaan, eh? Then how about re-counting the ehsaans of Maaya (for being alive), Malati Devi (for giving her opportunities she did not deserve), Shruti (for first being alive and then keeping up with their cheating), Adhya (for living through hell and continuing to, for curing Anuj).

Anupama accuses others for "believing habitual liars Ankush-Barkha about Adhya's whereabouts", while forgetting, that she herself believed them knowing them well.

She also did not search for Adhya until Anuj was incurable and blamed their love for her presumed death. So much for ehsaan.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Abandoning a kid who loved you to bits just because your husband rebuked you for the very first time is downright self victimisation to the limit of being evil

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

I still cannot get over Anupamaa's dialogues:

"Aaj sab bol rahe hain aap bhi bol keejiye, jo mann me hn sab sab sab bol deejiye"

"Agar itni poblem thi toh pehle nahin bataya aapne"

Really?

How about the times he actually told you to get your priorities right? Oh wait he told you privately atleast 3 times and in front of Shahs and Kapadias twice before when you both were humiliated publicly.

What's more, she walks off, really? And she is the victim?

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 18 days ago