Evidence to prevent Dimpy and Titu's wedding

Polls

Poll

What evidence could Mishter Shah be having to prevent Dimpy and Titu's wedding?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
1281577 thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

The preparations for Dimpish's wedding are in full swing but Mishter Shah is on the hunt for an evidence to prevent Dimpish's wedding. What could that evidence be?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

Rakhi Ji is the biological mother of Titu..

1281577 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Rakhi Ji is the biological mother of Titu..

That cannot be true. Rakhi ji does not have a son. She has given birth to an ungrateful daughter.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: prachetas2211

That cannot be true. Rakhi ji does not have a son. She has given birth to an ungrateful daughter.

Who knows, if a shareef, sadha aadmi like Pramod Bhai can have EMA then Rakhi Ji can also have a son..
ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Who knows, if a shareef, sadha aadmi like Pramod Bhai can have EMA then Rakhi Ji can also have a son..

Yes, Rakhi could have become pregnant before she was married and...... Or it could be similar to your Balti Beb

Edited by ShahH8er - 4 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

Yes, Rakhi could had become pregnant before she was married and...... Or it could be similar to your Balti Beb

Just like Balti I don’t blame Rakhi Ji for dumping T2 in the orphanage as he’s another idiot like that Majboor table.
1281577 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
1281577 thumbnail

Just like Balti I don’t blame Rakhi Ji for dumping T2 in the orphanage as he’s another idiot like that Majboor table.

I will not discuss about Rakhi ji (Even though I like her character) as she had left the show. Will discuss only the ongoing tracks. Plus I will stop posting polls from now onwards. Could you kindly ask ShahH8er to unblock me? But I do not feel like watching the show without Rakhi ji.

Edited by prachetas2211 - 4 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Replies allow karo Warna mei phenyl pee lungi

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Teee (puppy) two has samar's heartsmiley9