Hypocrisy thee name is anupamaa

Frustrations

Radhiii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Firstly, i totally don't agree with adhya's action of locking pari as that was totally inhumane thing to do regardless of whatever her reasons of trauma be but it doesn't give her right to do what she did.

But i agree with forum members that this was done to glorify anupama and i feel this bcoz creatives had showed us during shootout episode that adhya protected pari inspite of dislike or insecurity with pari for the past incidents. That showed us adhya can be a brat, rude and immature but she is not a bad person at heart. So now cvs want us to forget that incident and want us to believe that same girl adhya can lock pari in a dark room. Yeah right .

Secondly, here i will be very honest that i don't like adhya's behavior and actions at all as trauma doesn't give her a green signal to harass others but i can understand a bit of where she is coming from.

But she is still a kid and on the other hand what is anupamaa doing? She said to adhya that "tujhe zaara bhi ehsaas nahi hua k us choti bachi k man mai hamesha k liye dar baith jayega". Wow anupamaasmiley32 you are such a big hypocrite like adhya ne to pari ko dark room mai lock kiya tha but you to left her in forever darkness of life to live without a mother and that too just because she questioned your misplaced priorities?

Thank god mothers actually are not like anupamaa in real life bcoz aise hi har maa apne bacho ko chod k chali jaye when they question her for something then this world will be over smiley6

Edited by Radhiii - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Agree whole heartedly. Aadhya's actions are wrong and she needs help urgently but there's not a single responsible adult in her life who'd take that call.

And not just hypocrisy, Anupamaa also symbolises lack of shame and character. Bhagodi kayar Anupamaa khud Jogan bankar baith gayi thi but couldn't give the time to dispel the child's misconception about the accident. A child who doted on her and needed her.

Same Anupamaa used to get insulted by Shameless Shahs all the time but always used to come back to them, to lick the dust off their feet. But when questioned about her lack of priority, suddenly her ego got hurt and she walked out. Same person who used to give bhashans on Maa hoon ne, eternal suffering of a Maa etc, casually walked out of a child's life without another explanation. Still, she is a Mahaanta ki Murat

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Title:

Stating the obvious.

Itna sab hone ke baad, poori duniya par dosh lagane ke baad, ek bachchi ko criminal tendencies ki oar dhakelne ke baad bhi koi sympathy generate nahin hota, batao.

Saari harqatein usi par aaina dikhate hain.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 4 months ago