This show has gone to the dogs!!

Frustrations

Partyc thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Earlier we watched the show for hopes of women empowerment and Maa and Samar letting go of Shahs. Then more people watched for MaAn romance but I always felt that it would end up like a typical daily soap with rich lavish houses, saas who is one note and hates her till the end without any reason, K would divorce V and become a gold digger running after Anuj till the end, more leaps and separations or some other unscrupulous sauten,nanad and jethani enters (essentially EK version of Shahs). Somewhat I was right. Nanad was ok but still they showed her and Maa having issues initially. Jethani Barkha was a Dil se Shah naam se Kapadia. She was Toshu ka female version. Plus she was just a useless Bolly wife with no talent no job only velli planning plotting , trying to copy Alia of KKB. Saas Balti made no sense. I expected her to be nicer to Maa because she United her with Anuj and she might be the one to open Maa's eyes but she switched her colors faster than a Shah. She earlier wanted Maa when she had Gurukul and later she wanted Anuj. Honestly Sudha Chandran would have been a better Balti. Jeth ji was useless as always. Adhik was someone who I expected Anuj to be obsessed with but still I saw him inclining more towards Adhik who was not way related to him than any of his stepkids. He cared for CA most, then Sara then Adhik and Dimpy before she became Shah, then PakhTosh and last Samar(no fault of his own). Adhik was also like Shah kid but sasta version. GK was sidelined and kicked out. I thought Anuj would be obsessed with these people but instead he turned out to be obsessed with only Maa and a kid who was dull and not at all cute.

Then when we realised Shahs and extraa are not going anyhere, we started watching for masaledar kalesh and urge to troll. But Oh My God!! I hated Barkha ,Adhik, and Asmi as CA to the core. Their acting was bland and amount of obsession with a dull kid who is not cute at all was jarring. It almost made it easy for people to see Anuj as the MCP and Mata as Bechari. But why was Anuj needed to help Maa to get out of Shahs? She should have done it on her own and shouldn't have been that obsessed with BaaBapujiMeeshter Shah and Kavya. If she focused on P and T as much as she focused on Baa, at least P would have changed instead of Baa mellowing down to be yes man of Vanraj. In OG show also Shahs were kept, although they were sidelined. They could have done the same here. I can't expect these makers to show Maan CA and Samar as a blended family because they always maintained Shahs as a unit whether Maa was V's wife or not. Plus Anuj entry was all about Maa getting it all on a platter. Even if Maa was talented, she needed to do the hard work to be successful. Maa used social issues, Anuj Bijness and social media to become a shtar. No hard work. All hard work was done by Dukhmukh in manipulating her to go after Anuj. Earlier she was not interested at all. He tried this again with Creepu. Plus also there was too much Anuraj scenes and the actors had more chemistry with EO than anyone else. Even Kavya started singing songs about their chemistry once. It was wrong but felt right. Honestly they should bring SP as a Vanraj ka duplicate as Maa's bakra.

Then came Amreeka track 2.0 which was infused with Anuj Maya cringe and Maya stooping to levels of EK sautan. I actually hoped she went and came back with new accent but makers try to show her as a person who does not need to learn. Plus that leap had more potential than this one.

Now the current track. They made Baa a yes man of V who seems to actually have mellowed down and other 3 have gone worse. They are not longer changing colors like they used to to add more kalesh and masala. Dukhmukh has extended his web of manipulation to Dumpy and Kavya while Kinjal is carrying out his work in Amreeka. Plus Kavya got away with cheating using Maa herself as a card. Kavya is really chalaak bro, really chalaak. Victim card, orat card, credit card use karne wali orat ka hi card bana diya. Samar's son being forced to become next Trashu is what Samar himself would hate V for. Pari was born to be a vamp, I knew that from day 1 and she is already behaving like old codger and her eldest fui. Aadhya has become more interesting, Shruti seems to be someone who deserves sympathy plus, she is more tolerable and likeable than Maya,BB, Loud Kavya, V,P,T,Crinjal,Adhik and Balti. When Maa became Superstar Chef, first time I felt that she kind of earned it this time although writers could have actually shown some delicious recipes and she should have learnt some foreign cuisine too. Plus Joshiben Ki Rasoi also felt something she did in her own for once yet they sidelined JKR and took away one thing which Anupamaa actually did correctly for once. It has now become even more unbearable than EK shows where at least heroines are more open to learning and more capable and intelligent women. Even Gopi Gawar had a normal accent and better character growth but this 12th pass Maa doesn't want to grow and her accent has become even worse(Earlier it was used in memes and trolling but now it's just overused.) Also Maa is supposed to be an expert dancer but her dance is a joke(actually it's RG being a miscast so can't blame Maa.) .

I am only gonna watch promos. Even updates are becoming a torture. Plus in 5 months nobody from Shah family is behaving like a chameleon, everyone is one note. Shruti is dull , Maa is same. Anuj has become Vanraj for Shruti and Aadhya and V for Maa. Aadhya Maa equation is still the same. Maa is making no efforts to improve. Yashdeep is just plain intolerable even before he switched his angry mode on. Beeji says only one line 'Anu Putar'. Maa's colleagues are forgettable. Plus there are no more festivals, no more outfits. At least festivals are like Met Gala here. Some outfits are meme worthy and some are classy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1281577 thumbnail

People can learn from Anupama on how treat a husband who has waited for you for 26 years like a door mat and how to ruin his business, how to turn an adopted daughter to a spoilt brat. People can also learn how to prepare Gujarati Special Dish Undhiyo Cockroach Biryani and get negative reviews from food critics and also how to get your workplace shut down by offering a job to your criminal, good for nothing and a cheater son. Anupama cannot be an inspiration to any women. If at all, women want to look for inspiration, they should look at Rakhi ji for the way she had become independent, strong, rich, well educated and a successful business woman and also the way she had bounced back after betrayal from her husband whom she loved so much and still stayed with him for her ungrateful daughter.

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Worse, the show has gone to the Shahs!

ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Lol

Shahs

Waise mere bhi would be r shahs only

Trueee

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

The forum has also gone to the dogs because a defective bot driven by an obsession for a phased out character and the need for irrelevant, unnecessary polls without replies, is running rampantsmiley18

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

Word Count: 0