Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

Posted: 5 months ago

I was right I knew that Doshu would be replaced just like Makkhi. And DKP have chose the perfect actor as he has played some great characters in the past. He literally played a character similar to Doshu in another show where he used to bully his MAA even worse than what Doshu does. Eagerly waiting to see him bully his malevolent MAA as no one does it better than him.

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/gaurav-sharma-to-play-toshu-in-deepa-and-rajan-shahis-anupama_207292

Edited by Criticiser - 5 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

All of Anupamaa's kids have been replaced. Paras by Sagar, Ashish by Gaurav, Muskan by Chandni, and Aski by Aurra. I hope soon her 2nd ex husband also gets replaced by a genuine table.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

Haha true just realised that they’ve all been replaced. Looks like even the actors are bored of this shitshow.

I don’t think the table is worthy of even being replaced! He should be killed off instantly!

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

So toshu isn't gonna turn positive but he'll turn more negativesmiley15

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Lets see how this new toshu will pay MAA's billssmiley37smiley37

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yes remember seeing him in that show Shadi Mubarak where he played a disgusting son! Perfectly suited for the role of Toshu.

Waise nahi bhi replace karte toh bhi chal jata because first of all there’s too much crowd in the show and secondly no other character gets a justified role or screenspace because 3/4 of the episode mandatorily has to be dedicated to RG everyday. She is in every scene with different people 🥱

OMG his character in Shaadi Mubarak was a literal replica of Toshu. There is absolutely no difference except that in SM, his wife was also a vulture.

Infact I think Toshu was modelled based on Tarun because Tarun's leech-son track had played out first while Toshu was still an entitled brat struggling to get married to Kinjal.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Yes remember seeing him in that show Shadi Mubarak where he played a disgusting son! Perfectly suited for the role of Toshu.

Waise nahi bhi replace karte toh bhi chal jata because first of all there’s too much crowd in the show and secondly no other character gets a justified role or screenspace because 3/4 of the episode mandatorily has to be dedicated to RG everyday. She is in every scene with different people 🥱

Aapne bhi woh show dekha it was one of my favourites till Preeti got replaced smiley10
I prefer Preeti than Maa anyday even though both were doormats.

He was a horrible character in that show and was absolutely awful to his MAA Preeti I felt soo bad for her whenever he would humiliate her. Will feel the exact opposite though when he humiliates AnupaMaa smiley39

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Aapne bhi woh show dekha it was one of my favourites till Preeti got replaced smiley10

He was a horrible character in that show and was absolutely awful to his MAA Preeti I felt soo bad for her whenever he would humiliate her. Will feel the exact opposite though when he humiliates AnupaMaa smiley39

I watched that show because of a new concept and Manav Gohil, also Rajasthani backdrop lekin nikli wahi ghisa piti star plus ki bakwas!
Preeti bhi kuch kam nahi thi waise doormat hone mein until she grew a spine much later and that show ended abruptly with some silly track during covid 😂

Anupama se zyada ghatiya character aur koi ho nahi sakta, I don’t think we can even compare her with any ITV vamp because even they had better character and self respect than Maa 😂

Edited by Dee-Dee - 5 months ago
tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Aane bhi woh show dekha it was one of my favourites till Preeti got replaced smiley10

i really love gaurav since yrkkh

he gives a ml vibes

Do you miss me BABY MUMMY