Frustrations

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: shriz

that says even maa doesn't like herself🤣🤣

No wonder she loves to abuse herself on a daily basis 🤣
ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Arshi67

I’m frustrated at the way househelps are being shown. It’s sending completely the wrong message about their professionalism. Who serves coffee by handing a mug in this way? Bolo 😲 Tray naam ki cheez hoti hai ki nahi?! And what’s with the off duty kapde while on duty? It’s just not done. Impressionable people are watching!!!

What clothes should be worn? Snotty suti sari with poopy pallu that one can keep keep sniffing periodically for a whiff of delirium? Well, it certainly appealed to one so called US return businessman who wanted to get his own clothes stitched from the material 🤣

Arshi67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

What clothes should be worn? Snotty suti sari with poopy pallu that one can keep keep sniffing periodically for a whiff of delirium? Well, it certainly appealed to one so called US return businessman who wanted to get his own clothes stitched from the material 🤣

Jee jee re 😳

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

Don't worry. I'm here with the next one.

When will Dukhmukh Shah stop pretending to be innocent and own up to his vileness, like his dear son does? He has lived 47-48 years with his son and lets say 64-65 with his wife and knows them extremely well, how does he still act all surprised and shocked when they start running their venomous mouths to spew filth. Absolutely awful 😡

The thing with Dukhmukh is that everyone thinks that he’s a saint 😡 unlike Vanraj who we know is a kamina. Plus Dukhmukh has gained more sympathy since people think that he’s a victim of abuse unlike Vanraj who is the abuser.

I agree Dukhmukh is the man of the house and it makes no sense how he is surprised by his filthy phemlies actions 🤢 It is his job to take control and put everyone in their places. Jhuli was right when she said that he’s useless and has never done anything in his life. All he does is fake hear attacks and takes advantage of being old 😡

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

The thing with Dukhmukh is that everyone thinks that he’s a saint 😡 unlike Vanraj who we know is a kamina. Plus Dukhmukh has gained more sympathy since people think that he’s a victim of abuse unlike Vanraj who is the abuser.

I agree Dukhmukh is the man of the house and it makes no sense how he is surprised by his filthy phemlies actions 🤢 It is his job to take control and put everyone in their places. Jhuli was right when she said that he’s useless and has never done anything in his life. All he does is fake hear attacks and takes advantage of being old 😡

I agree. I can still give a pass to all the other characters on some level but never to this conniving codger. At least the in*******s mother-son duo are upfront about being vile. But this man just manipulates people and events from behind the scenes and then pretends to sympathise with the very people he has targeted.

@bold, who abused him and where? If you mean the Dussehra tamasha, then I have no sympathy as he had it coming. All these years, he never had a conversation with his wife about the need to temper her behaviour and not be a jaahil when she was abusing the spicebox and treating her like an unpaid maid. Obviously, it would backfire on him some day

SoulSpiller thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I agree. I can still give a pass to all the other characters on some level but never to this conniving codger. At least the in*******s mother-son duo are upfront about being vile. But this man just manipulates people and events from behind the scenes and then pretends to sympathise with the very people he has targeted.

@bold, who abused him and where? If you mean the Dussehra tamasha, then I have no sympathy as he had it coming. All these years, he never had a conversation with his wife about the need to temper her behaviour and not be a jaahil when she was abusing the spicebox and treating her like an unpaid maid. Obviously, it would backfire on him some day

New years:

Anuj: I'm done! I'm so done with this family!

Sharmindamukh: bows head in silence

Next scene:

Dukhmukh in home, thinking about his wife and family: I'm thinking I should just die

The very next day when Leela makes dhokla for probably the first time in her life in "repentance":

Flirtmukh: *giggle giggle* ohho Leela, Gujrati bahu dhokha nahi dete, dhokla dete hai..*giggle giggle*

And the very next day when Leela does Leela like since forever:

Leela: I'm calling Anupama so I can say sorry! HOW DARE SHE NOT PICK UP?

Aascharyamukh: ??

Leela: also that Dimple, she better not become our bahu, she will bring destruction, I tell you, destruction!

Sannatamukh: *silence*

Whatte character sketch, no?

Edited by SoulSpiller - 1 years ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Trollbaaz

See it’s sad how characters like Jhula are constantly shamed and bashed while characters like him go scot free 😡 At least Jhula is upfront with whatever she has to say unlike that Buddha who hides behind the scenes 😡 I’m happy that Kanta doesn’t trust him and confronted him that day. He really does deserve it for being a useless nincompoop

Ps: By abuse I’m guessing that Jhula has probably physically or emotionally abused him over the years which is why he is scared of her and can’t stand up for the spicebox.

I really do hope that his mistress enters soon and his EMA gets exposed, bohot hogaya iss Buddhe ka natak 😈

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I ❤️ed Vanraj's shamelessness today! The only sunshine character who Anupama couldn't break. Meester Shah, aap bohut bohut bohut ghatiya aadmi ho 😎

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: SoulSpiller

New years:

Anuj: I'm done! I'm so done with this family!

Sharmindamukh: bows head in silence

Next scene:

Dukhmukh in home, thinking about his wife and family: I'm thinking I should just die

The very next day when Leela makes dhokla for probably the first time in her life in "repentance":

Flirtmukh: *giggle giggle* ohho Leela, Gujrati bahu dhokha nahi dete, dhokla dete hai..*giggle giggle*

And the very next day when Leela does Leela like since forever:

Leela: I'm calling Anupama so I can say sorry! HOW DARE SHE NOT PICK UP?

Aascharyamukh: ??

Leela: also that Dimple, she better not become our bahu, she will bring destruction, I tell you, destruction!

Sannatamukh: *silence*

Whatte character sketch, no?

Your writing is better than the whole of DKPs career 😳 DKP should fire their existing writer and hire you
SoulSpiller thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Your writing is better than the whole of DKPs career 😳

Aree...even your entertaining rambles are enough in this case ❤️