Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhatktiAatma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago
Anupama Anupama Anupama Anupama 🤯 Anupama Anupama Anupama Anupama 🤯 Anupama Anupama Anupama Anupama 🤯Anupama Anupama Anupama Anupama 🤯Anupama Anupama Anupama Anupama 🤯Anupama Anupama Anupama Anupama 🤯Anupama Anupama Anupama Anupama 🤯Anupama Anupama Anupama Anupama 🤯Anupama Anupama Anupama Anupama 🤯
carecar thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
With every leap I come running back to this show. And every time they disappoint. Every single time.
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Just saw a reel featuring Kunwar, Sudhanshu Gaurav and a woman (Nishi?) and I think their cringe tiktok inspired reels have better story and acting opportunities than Anupamaa, because Kunwar atleast didn't have that Joey's acting inspired thinking expression (only FRIENDS fans get the reference)

Seriously Kunwar, from being potential second lead in Naamkaran (the writers messed up big time that time not giving him proper storyline) and actual lead in D3, what happened, dude? Why this dumbass show which makes your dancing skills inferior to an untrained person?

Edited by oh_nakhrewaali - 2 months ago
carecar thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Just saw a reel featuring Kunwar, Sudhanshu Gaurav and a woman (Nishi?) and I think their cringe tiktok inspired reels have better story and acting opportunities than Anupamaa, because Kunwar atleast didn't have that Joey's acting inspired thinking expression (only FRIENDS fans get the reference)

Seriously Kunwar, from being potential second lead in Naamkaran (the writers messed up big time that time not giving him proper storyline) and actual lead in D3, what happened, dude? Why this dumbass show which makes your dancing skills inferior to an untrained person?

I think you are being harsher on him. This show holds a lot of value for him. Like it or not, Anupaamaa is pretty much the biggest show on itv right now. Both his costars Shakti and Shaantanu are doing extremely well. He needs this. I am hoping Kunwar stays post another leap as well. That is why I am hoping for a shorter generation leap of like 6-8 years with Adhya growing up to be new FL. That way Kunwar stays, his character has a lot of potential. Post leap they could show a story of how Titu is a single dad and well off. I think Titu will adopt Asha. Maybe Dimpyand her son would have by then learnt a lesson and repents her behaviour with Titu. And they could show a slow reconciliation track for them.

BhatktiAatma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

O Anupama Kal aana. 😴

Edited by BhatktiAatma - 1 months ago

Word Count: 0

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Ye Anuj ab south Indian ban gya smiley8

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

Ye Anuj ab south Indian ban gya smiley8

Now they are celebrating Onam? Kashmir se Kanyakumari tak saare cultures ko twist karke dikhana zaroori hn?

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 1 months ago
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Now they are celebrating Onam? Kashmir se Kanyakumari tak saare cultures ko twist karke dikhana zaroori hn?

kavya didi to gyi 💔

Yeah gujju culture mein kuch bacha nhi na destroy krne ko

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

MaAn not clicking for me at all. I know it is not right to babysit children all the time but with evil minded people like Toshu, Pakhi, Baa and now Dimpy been given shelter by mahaan MaAn, it is their responsibility to see that no harm comes to Aadhya. It's actually sad to watch a 13 - 14 year old dealing with these wicked adults while her adopted parents are doing cringe romance 24 x 7. No income, no house, taxes pending , an army of vulnerable people to feed but 'dil hai ki maanta nahi' smiley29 Then, Millennials and Gen Z get schooled by this one track mind MaAn. smiley44

Feeling bad for Aadhya and believe it or not even Pakhi. Chandhini acted really well in the Toshu almost betraying her scene. Anupamaa's character is almost impossible to feel sorry for at any time and RG is over acting in MaAn romance scenes, which are already quite immature.

Edited by Snowfally - 17 days ago