Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Dil hai ki MaAnta nahi

# Meester Shah smiley42

Snowfally thumbnail

So, Anuj has come on the road because of his love for Anupamaa. smiley32

Rumour has it that Shruti is behind the S&C khaand. I guess, that wraps up the Ameerika track. Business owner udaan precap clickbait as usual.

Shruti ends as the evil monster inbetween MaAn. Yashdeep becomes the 'friend' that leaves his love to the Mandap. Udaan done, Superstar Chef won.

Yashdeep has had the best role - did nothing but run behind Anupama yet after his brother, Maa handled his restuarant, got to shout at both Maa and Anuj, got 2.5 lakh dollars as Maa doesn't want partnership anymore.

Aadhya maid training will start in full force. She saved Pari from shootout, so potential has been shown. Maa will give 50 pg. bhashan with Anuj cheerleading. 'Meri Anu kabhi galat nahi ho sakti'. Meester Shah will be reduced to speaking online Maa criticisers dialogues joined by Toshu. Kavya, Kinjal will offer the counter view.

Back to usual. smiley44This serial can take any no. of leaps but the audience only gets to see the journey of an exploited Shah maid refusing the opportunity to be anyone other than an exploited Shah maid. More people are emotionally wore down into becoming that like a creepy cult. This serial makes more sense as a horror show.

Snowfally thumbnail

One word - Disgusting. Children revenge smiley32 This serial does surprise me with how low it falls.

Another word - Regret. I had left this show after leap, God knows why I started watching it sometimes again.

Anyways, not going to let my headaches go waste. I will use this serial as a people test.

The test - 'Who is your favourite character in Anupamaa?'.

Any character as an answer ❌

None ✅

What's Anupamaa?smiley27 This is the person who has cracked the code of life. Accept to be my mentor please.

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Snowfally

One word - Disgusting. Children revenge smiley32 This serial does surprise me with how low it falls.

Another word - Regret. I had left this show after leap, God knows why I started watching it sometimes again.

Anyways, not going to let my headaches go waste. I will use this serial as a people test.

The test - 'Who is your favourite character in Anupamaa?'.

Any character as an answer ❌

None ✅

What's Anupamaa?smiley27 This is the person who has cracked the code of life. Accept to be my mentor please.

My fav characters have gone into oblivion-

Pramod bhai, the few minutes he was on show seemed to be a normal man.

GK, Mukku / they both were a breath of fresh air in the toxic atmosphere.

Jhilmil- house help who was bubbly, and active unlike the rest of the good for nothing family. Bhavesh- the little bit he was seen appeared to work hard and make a living.

Who else? 🤔

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Jhilmil- house help who was bubbly, and active unlike the rest of the good for nothing family. Bhavesh- the little bit he was seen appeared to work hard and make a living.

Who else? 🤔

You forgot, Rakhi Ji? 😂

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

You forgot, Rakhi Ji? 😂

Ab bechari Smitha ki khair nahi smiley26
Snowfally thumbnail

Who else? 🤔

Dolly, Sanjay and Meenu were okay, though Dolly would become an irritating Maa supporter now.

Advait, who I felt had fallen for Anu by the end of the resort track, was okay too. (Vanraj, Advait, Anuj, Yashdeep smiley22)

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

She got 2.5 lakh dollars! Ok, can someone please give me a ticket to USA. I am going to participate in this contest. I can boil water, that is veg and is very low effort. I will to win this thing easily.

Edited by oh_nakhrewaali - 4 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

Who else? 🤔

Meri Malti Devi who was a famous dancer and strict GuruMaa. Bechari ke saath bohot galat hua smiley28

Snowfally thumbnail

As per rumours, Shruti's farewell track on the way. Another person whose life got wrecked after interacting with Meri Anu. Ab tak chhappan or more or less, I lost count.

As per the narrative, Vanraj is acchha beta, pita , bhai, sugar and spice and everything nice except for acchha pati. Meanwhile, Kapadia ji :

True love ki dil se maange duayein,

Kismat palatke thenga dikhaye,

Anu se bole prioritise me baby,

Woh bole over my dead body may be.

Panauti, aaisa panauti, Duniya mein kahin dekha hi nahin, He's such a loser ... o o He's such a loser ...