Poll

Episode rating 22nd October

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
ragaya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
drooling over nishad session underway, please Do not Disturb๐Ÿ˜†

• Bittoo is taken inside and doctor tries to calm down Amit. He is more worried than Amita
  • Amit calms Amita and tells her to go in and be with Bittoo. Truly, in this scene, it looked like Amit needed consoling more than Amita๐Ÿ˜•
  • Amit thinks about the times he was rude to the kids and he looks full of regret
  • Nurse confirms that Bittoo is fine now and says that looking at Amit, one cant guess he has such a big kid๐Ÿ˜†
  • Doctor confirms to Amit that Bittoo is fine and asked to meet him
  • Amit goes in and Bittoo thanks him with a tennis ball having the words,"Thank you" written on it
  • Amit smiles but says Bittoo should use this ball and play very well
  • Amit comes out, Amita comes and gives him a list that Bittoo gave. She also gives him money but Amit declines saying he has money
  • Amita stops him and says,"thank you!" She also says she currently doesn't have anything else to say to him. what the!๐Ÿ˜ก
  • Amit-Amita eyelock. Kabira song from yeh jawani hai deewani plays. wow, it was so awesome๐Ÿ‘ to whoever chooses the situational songs on AKA
  • Umpire daadi says kids won the match๐Ÿ‘ BUT Father says Amit owns the property and he should decide :(
  • Amit says the ashram is the kids' home and he cant break it to make a housing project. Kids thank him
  • Kirit appreciates Amit saying he is now a good human being also apart from being a good businessman and that this is a profitable deal
  • Amit says now he and his family must leave
  • All including Phalguni try to convince him but he is adamant
  • Amit says the decision to leave was Amita's and he will not ask her to return. This time, the effort and decision is Amita's๐Ÿ‘ Shabaash, mere sher.
  • Amita says she did not get any indication from Amit that he still loves her and wants to get back with her๐Ÿ˜ก (guys, please stop me from hitting this girl)
  • Hemantji points out very clearly that relationships need effort and this time, it is Amita's fault and she should try๐Ÿ‘ way to go, papaji, great advice!๐Ÿ˜Š
  • Amita stops Amit but only to ask if he is really going. he says there is some work and Amita responds,"all the best! take care"๐Ÿ˜ก ab amita ki khair nahi, ye pitne wali hai mujhse๐Ÿ˜ก
  • Mr.Lakhani comes with his goons and asks what is the problem and why cant they get the property.
  • Amit calls Lakhani to talk separately. Kirit tells everyone meanwhile that Lakhani is not easy to convince.
  • Amit says something to Lakhani and he leaves with his men
  • Amita questions Amit if Lakhani agreed. Amit says not yet but he will try to convince him. he has to stay patient due to some legal hassles and he tells Amita that they will have to clear out the property for a few days atleast.
  • Precap: Amita๐Ÿ˜ก says she knows Amit is trying for her sake. Amit gives her a nosecut saying he wants to live with a clear conscience and he already made a mistake and he doesnt want the kids to suffer. so, he is doing it.๐Ÿ‘

Guys, Mystery of how Amit got hurt in his chin remains unsolved๐Ÿ˜ฒ Any clues??

Edited by ragaya - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ragaya thumbnail
Overall, a very nice episode after a long time. Amit ki acting toh wow!๐Ÿ‘
-1 for Amita's BIG FAT EGO she claims there was no indication from Amit that he still loves her. hello, madam, did u give any indication? as if u r doodh ki dhuli
i really appreciate Hemant for giving her a piece of his mind but kya faayda, she didnt stop Amit and said "All the best!" what the! seriously! aaj toh i am in full mood for hitting her, i tell u
lily.lotus.rosy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Gayatri for your excellent highlights!!๐Ÿ‘ Well U spoke my heart out!! I don't know what does Amita think of herself?๐Ÿ˜ก Today Hemant was the BEST who spoke the truth & finally I literally cries on that Kabira song!! Felt so sad for Amit! Did u notice a band aid at Amit's chin Pammy pointed out yesterday only!!
ragaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: lily.lotus.rosy

Thanks Gayatri for your excellent highlights!!๐Ÿ‘ Well U spoke my heart out!! I don't know what does Amita think of herself?๐Ÿ˜ก Today Hemant was the BEST who spoke the truth & finally I literally cries on that Kabira song!! Felt so sad for Amit! Did u notice a band aid at Amit's chin Pammy pointed out yesterday only!!

haan, na, highlights ke last line mein i was asking for clues on how he got it.
a.shave karte samay kat gaya
b. love bite๐Ÿ˜†
if b, by whom?๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: ragaya

haan, na, highlights ke last line mein i was asking for clues on how he got it.
a.shave karte samay kat gaya
b. love bite๐Ÿ˜†
if b, by whom?๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†

Love bites...๐Ÿ˜† By the way Aman told me that I'm a love bite expert๐Ÿคฃ..well yeh love bite se zyada lagta hain ki shayad shave karte hue ya cricket khelte hue lag gaya bechare ko
rishonarachel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank u soo much for the nice highlights gayatri dear.
I voted 9/10.
Today hemant papa ne ammu ko bahut pyaare se samajya ki ghalati ammu ki hai oh jaa ke problem slove karna hoga.
But ye ammu na all the best boli ๐Ÿ˜ก amit ko.
Nice song played inaka kabira amit ko dekhe muje sad feel huva.
Nurse ne boli aap dono ko dekhe ye nahi lag raha hai aap ko itna bada boy hoga amit ki expression ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† amit ne bola oh humara bacha nahi hai muje bache nahi pasand.
Amit ki himself talking is very nice.
Ye lakkani nd gunde ko dekhe muje lag raha hai ki amit ki angry man wala fight hone wali hai.
Amita kab dekha ya ki oh amit se pyaar karti nd vapas ghar ana chati hai.
Edited by rishonarachel - 11 years ago
rishonarachel thumbnail

Love bites...๐Ÿ˜† By the way Aman told me that I'm a love bite expert๐Ÿคฃ..well yeh love bite se zyada lagta hain ki shayad shave karte hue ya cricket khelte hue lag gaya bechare ko

Wa kya baat hai riya dear aap love bite expert very nice.
I think cricket khelte wakt laga hoga

Originally posted by: rishonarachel

Thank u soo much for the nice highlights gayatri dear.

I voted 9/10.
Today hemant papa ne ammu ko bahut pyaare se samajya ki ghalati ammu ki hai oh jaa ke problem slove karna hoga.
But ye ammu na all the best boli ๐Ÿ˜ก amit ko.
Nice song played inaka kabira amit ko dekhe muje sad feel huva.
Nurse ne boli aap dono ko dekhe ye nahi lag raha hai aap ko itna bada boy hoga amit ki expression ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† amit ne bola oh humara bavha nahi hai muje bache nahi pasand.
Amit ki himself talking is very nice.
Ye lakkani nd gunde ko dekhe muje lag raha hai ki amit ki angry man wala fight hone wali hai.
Amita kab dekha ya ki oh amit se pyaar karti nd vapas ghar ana chati hai.

Lovely analysis Pammy darling!!๐Ÿ‘ Aj Ammu ne Amit ko nahi roka...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก..aur AMit looked so yumm isn't it??๐Ÿ˜‰
rishonarachel thumbnail

Lovely analysis Pammy darling!!๐Ÿ‘ Aj Ammu ne Amit ko nahi roka...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก..aur AMit looked so yumm isn't it??๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank u soo much for liking my post meri malika ji.
Ha yaar ye amita amit ko nahi ruka ku.
Yes dear amit look so yumm today but oh chot kese lagi amit ko bechara.
aanaya16 thumbnail

muze bhee samaz nahee aa raha hai...ye chin pe kya huwa hai amit ke๐Ÿ˜‰...CB ne kuch naughty naughty to kiya nahee