Aise Karo Naa Vidaa; Written update 30th Sep '10

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

Aise Karo Naa Vidaa; Written update 30th Sep '10

Epi starts from reva talking with sharad and told him about her feelings, feared ....but today everything changed now she will meet her kuwar jee.
Sharad looks happy and told her that everything possible for her hard work and wish.
Then sharad told her that he will go and tell their parents about this good news.
Reva looks happy and both shared a hug.then sharad leave the room........
Here, reva packed her bag and told to herself that finally today she will meet her kuwar jee ...Today she will tell him about her feelings......
suddenly arya came and mocked her and told her that today yash will die.
Reva warned arya and told him today she will not fear about anything and now yash will be the king of this place ......and he has power.....
Arya eveily smiles at her and told her that may be yash has power but he is cleaver that yash.and yash will die now sure.
Reva looks sad and tensed.
Arya told her that go and try to save her kuwar jee......
Reva looks sad and runs to stops yash.
here yash is ready to go there.reva is running hard to stop yash.
At the last moment reva stops yash and told him not go there.
Rani ma will kil him.
yash scold her and told her don't say anything against his mom.
Reva try to argue with yash but fails and yash leave the palace.
Arya and rani ma came there and evilly smiles at reva
Reva beg in front of them plead them to stop yash and don't kill him.
But both mocked her and arya scold her and told her that she has no shame , in front of her husband she asked about another man.today yash will die sure.
then both arya and rani ma left the palace.
In the bari rani ma's room, reva looks tensed,.Bari rani ma asked about yash.Reva assured her and told her to take rest.
Then reva goes to meet rani ma but found the room is empty .then she asked one of the servant about rani ma and arya.........
that servant replied her that they are no at palace.
Reva understand that may be they are going to meet yash and then they will killl him.
Reva looks shattered and sad.
Suddenly dai ma came there , she has some injury and looks worried.
Reva saw her and asked her about herself.when dai ma told her to go and save yash.Rani ma planned to kill him.Reva shoed her gratitude towards dai ma.
sharad and jyotika also there and heard it.
sharad want to go with reva but reva told her to stay here and look after bari ma and dai ma.
Here, yash driving the car and reached there.
Some men are waiting for him.
Suddenly they start attacking him and beat him very badly.

Rani ma and arya reached there and saw i from dar distance.
After some time yash bounce back and beat those goons.
Rani ma and arya looks tensed and their smiles faded away.
Suddenly on of the goon hold a gun and toold yash he will kill him.
Then rani ma and ayra looks happy and they reached that place.
Both looks happy and yash saw them and shocked to rani ma there.
Yash remembered reva's words.

Precap:-
Yash beat arya and then arya slipped his foot and hanging from the cliff.
Arya told yash tol help him and save him.Yash just looks at him and reva, jyotika and rani ma looks shocked.

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
Sorry for late update.
now update is done,hope u all like it.
it's my last update. after tomorrow the show will end😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭....
I miss u every one.
hope we will meet another forum soon.
love u all.πŸ€—
Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 14 years ago
luvsushankita thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh dear!!! dont b so sad and will miss your updates. Best wishes for REVASH future but would luv to see some cute moments between them.
Annonymus thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the nice update Prithvi! Though i joined this Forum late, I have been reading your excellent updates and posts and loved them. I am also feeling sad that this show has come to an end. I will also miss your posts and updates As rightly said by you, we shall definitely meet in another forum. Please be in touch.

What a frustrating and disgusting episode ! Even when the show is ending, the producers/Cvs don/t want to show anything good. What crime Yash has done that he has to suffer this much and how many times will they hit and how many times he has to bear these painful incidents! Just because he has that love and respect for that imposter lady and he really considers her his mother, though not by birth ! Damn it! Hell with that type of love and affection or relation which has been only destructive and not even once, it has fetched him anything good. Cvs end this atrocity immediately, We have understood your intentions and please if you don't want to show a good and happy ending don't show but don't deteriorate further. Don[t inflict such pain to Yash and make him suffer like hell. Instead you could have given him death once for all, long before and you would have also had the option to justify all that crap which you have been showing all these days and the viewers would have also been relieved of the pain and the anguish which you had caused to them through this show. by quitting it long back, had it been shown that way.

One Last question to the Cvs/producers as to why they don't want to punish the evil and why goodies like Yash, his mother , Reva etc who are the main characters of the show have to suffer to this extent and for what? Have they got any explanation or answer? By this, it has been proved beyond doubt that in the name of their tall claim that they oppose crime against women and evil, they in fact promote all sorts of crime against women and social evil and injustice , which they don't want to amend at any point of time nor do they intent to.

That Monster how many times has he tried to kill Yash and when it is time for him to reap what he sowed , he is asking Yash again to save him! For What? Instead , I wish Yash should give him such a mighty kick that his body should break into million pieces and should be in a state that it can't even be gathered together and that will be the best punishment for that greedy evil lady I wish Yash disowns her totally and make her life miserable by ignoring her and let her rot in hell.

Lastly, as said by me repeatedly, I think tomorrow being the last episode, we will hopefully get to see Revash together, though only for a couple of seconds ( Which will be shown half heartedly only ) since it is very clear that the Cvs are not bothered to show a few happy moments of them together nor are they bothered about the viewers expectations and/or likings, when in fact they should have dedicated atleast one episode specially for Revash before going off air.Shame on them !

Edited by Annonymus - 14 years ago
Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx for the update, will all surely meet once again.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š
beenarn thumbnail
agree with u 100%. The CV's shud hve dedicated one episode exclusively for revash fans. What a shame dat v get 2 see them together only for a few seconds.
swabera thumbnail
Many thanks Prithvi for your nice uptade, will miss you dearly.

As for to-day episode what can I say, that I have not said before, over and over again CV's have had their change to soften the blow and put forward a track that will please us the audiences, but with no avail.
Best part of to-day Cutie get up to beat the shit of them scums.And then seeing Queen mum and Monster infront of him, then all of a sudden Reva warning hit home.

BRM live for years in captivity to keep her son alive,even to-day Reva went down on her knees begging for Cutie's Life, what will Queen mum do to save his Monster's life to-morrow, will CV make her ordering Yash to do so,as a dutiful son , owe her for keeping him alive.

If Cv's had a brain they would be dangerous that all I could say for the astrocious act they put forward so far.
Take care
Kind Regards
S.J from UK

-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the updates😊... arya u should die😑
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

Sorry for late update.
now update is done,hope u all like it.
it's my last update. after tomorrow the show will end😭....
I miss u every one.
hope we will meet another forum soon.
love u all.πŸ€—

Wonderful update dear...
The end is here now....I'll miss your and Khushi's fab updates and posts that kept the forum alive. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘I can't believe this is it 😭😭😭
Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awww it's almost the end...πŸ˜”...I kind of feel more sad than I thought I would. And thanks for doing all the updates..... 😊......really appreciate you workπŸ‘.

It seems like Yash is going to help Arya, doesn't it? And I suppose that would make Arya melt and become a good guy......which leaves me wondering how Ranima is going to react and show her face.