Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys as we know going off air this Oct ,i think CVs are streching the story only ,i think they should cut out the reva arya track ,yash real mother truth should come infront of everyone soon as possible n those who should get punishment should it get. And it should be only Revash time ,i mean re marraige of Revash, i want see them last time enjoying laughing and lot of romance between Revash.I miss bolu , reva n yash masti .They should end this track 5 or 4 days before so we can see Revash together atleast for some days😃. I will miss Revash😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swabera thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you, I also miss Cutie smile with bolu, I think due to weeks torture they put us through with Arya crap wedding track, the least they should put a maha episode on the last Saturday for one hour , just revash, please please spare us the pleasure of Aryamonster company,pse CV sent Arya in a far away land preferable with no habitants.We want one hour episode of Cutie smiling ,rejoicing,we deserve to see that.
Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't think we are that lucky as that ugly, moronic, satanic, son of Chewy of starwars, that pratt aryamonster is always there to spoil our fun like pig in the middle until right at the end - I think we will see this track until the 1st october 2010.😡😡😡😡😡