Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swabera thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

😆I wonder if Queen mum was involve with the kidnapping of Reva.

Cutie will be devastated when he find out what they did with his mum, also hurt by what Queen mum did to him,he respect and trust her.Please Please Cutie stop crying, no more tears,shed tears for people who cares .Can't wait. Cutie to be the king .😃😃😃

Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article.

Yash is obviously the real King.....his behavior proves it. Arya's behavior proves that he should be locked up or sent to live in the jungle with the other animals. And I guess Daima can accompany him where he ends up in the end.

Ranima now does seem to be Arya's real mom after all. Hiding Yash's mom and making it look like Arya is to be King. She has been pretending to care for Yash.....but she fooled me. I actually thought she loved him and still can't think of her as being a vamp. But then why would she hide such a thing.....
swabera thumbnail
Thanks for the article.

Yash is obviously the real King.....his behavior proves it. Arya's behavior proves that he should be locked up or sent to live in the jungle with the other animals. And I guess Daima can accompany him where he ends up in the end.

Ranima now does seem to be Arya's real mom after all. Hiding Yash's mom and making it look like Arya is to be King. She has been pretending to care for Yash.....but she fooled me. I actually thought she loved him and still can't think of her as being a vamp. But then why would she hide such a thing.....

I notice it a while back after the rape when Yash was pacify Queen mum ,by calming her and say not too worry, she snap and said how can you tell a mother not to worry about her son, seem weird, and also she told him off and tell him to leave her alone when he remind her of Monster stain clothes. 😡
To keep Yash close to her is to her advantage, she gain his trust , he will never suspect her, at the same time he in return is indebted to her for adopting him will do anything for her, including all the responsibly of keeping the Palace running ,while Monster sit back waiting for the time to take over as King.Master plan, lots of little things add up now.
😲
DV_LVR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prc_fan1

yeah! yash should be king.
i wonder when yash and reva will unite.

obviously on the last day of the serial (its the same in all the serials) which will be 30th the coming thursday!!!
beenarn thumbnail

Originally posted by: kirthik

obviously on the last day of the serial (its the same in all the serials) which will be 30th the coming thursday!!!

I hope dey dont wait till the last dy to show some yash and reva moments. CV's - pls let dem unite & lets have a full episode showing only Yash and Reva (not anyone else)