Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

exactly ma aur bete ek jaise.
actually rani ma ne yash ko kyuon aapne paas rakha hain kk
let me guess.
I have some good imagination.
1. humiliate yash
2.. revenge cause king love yash's mother more than rani ma.
3.Rani ma and yash's mother have some old dushmani and now rani ma taking revenge from yash
4.want to torture yash after arya declare as king.

agree with ur imagination chutki but i guess the show's best part has came now so no need to close the show 😭
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
WOW - so when they end they show all this. Instad of stretching monster arya's track, they could have shown this.
Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yaa ii agree with u instead of showing rewa arya, they could have shown this n our revash should shown together , so TRPS could be better n no need to close the show.
Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG Cutie is gonna be the king πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
OMG I hope this is true and he is the real king and then I want him to kick that devil, idiot, loathsome, ugly, satanic, moronic, cretin, imbecile, creep, loser, obnoxious and lamebrained b*****d aryamonster to death.
Cutie should also sort out that 😑😑😑😑evil, hypocrite , two-faced , cunning, conniving, vindictive evil-witch queen-mom who did everything for that devil son of hers and that is why she never told dumbo who her real rapist was and she never let Cutie tell her (dumbo) either and it seems that queen-mom, dai-ma and aryamonster are all in it together to humiliate and mistreat and abuse Cutie all his life and even spoilt his married life too.😑😑😑
Cutie should get rid of that 🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒feebleminded, dimwitted, numbskulled, fatheaded, ignorant and sausage-brained Dumbo to that aryamonster as Cutie deserves someone better and beautiful.
Cutie should find his mom and take care of her and bring her to better health and be the king and throw out all the rubbish (that includes Queen-mom, aryamonster, Dumbo, Dai-ma, pinky and Perky (uncle and aunty) and live happily ever after with mom and new love and with his looks and gorgeous body he shouldn't have any trouble finding a lovely and beautiful girl for himself.
But knowing cutie he will forgive everybody at the end even that dumbo who has been his worst nightmare ever since he married her.😑😑😑
😑😑😑😑😑the serial had to end - ever since they decided to marry that dumbo to aryamonster - the programme was doomed and whoever's idea it was to marry dumbo to aryamonster has a dark future within indian television. And as for me I will miss my Cutie very much and if I never see that aryamonster and that dumbo again on Indian television - that will be too soon......😑😑😑😑
Cutie king - can't wait to watch this drama unfold.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Jay DeolπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Jay Deol thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riasa

Yaa ii agree with u instead of showing rewa arya, they could have shown this n our revash should shown together , so TRPS could be better n no need to close the show.

totally agree with Riasa - by showing the dumbo and aryamonster marriage track they killed the programme and it had to end and if only they had changed the track it would have saved the programme - it serves the b*****d makers right and we miss our cutie.
Jay Deol thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinuchand

WOW - so when they end they show all this. Instad of stretching monster arya's track, they could have shown this.

They are absolutely stupid - what can I say - they just love this aryamonster and married him to a already married woman and what do they expect and it cost them the programme and it had to end - bloody morons and now we will miss our cutie.
Jay Deol thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riasa

I knew it ,Yash is the real king.

No doubt about it - he is THE king.
Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jay Deol

πŸ‘OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG Cutie is gonna be the king πŸ‘

OMG I hope this is true and he is the real king and then I want him to kick that devil, idiot, loathsome, ugly, satanic, moronic, cretin, imbecile, creep, loser, obnoxious and lamebrained b*****d aryamonster to death.
Cutie should also sort out that 😑evil, hypocrite , two-faced , cunning, conniving, vindictive evil-witch queen-mom who did everything for that devil son of hers and that is why she never told dumbo who her real rapist was and she never let Cutie tell her (dumbo) either and it seems that queen-mom, dai-ma and aryamonster are all in it together to humiliate and mistreat and abuse Cutie all his life and even spoilt his married life too.😑😑😑
Cutie should get rid of that 🀒feebleminded, dimwitted, numbskulled, fatheaded, ignorant and sausage-brained Dumbo to that aryamonster as Cutie deserves someone better and beautiful.
Cutie should find his mom and take care of her and bring her to better health and be the king and throw out all the rubbish (that includes Queen-mom, aryamonster, Dumbo, Dai-ma, pinky and Perky (uncle and aunty) and live happily ever after with mom and new love and with his looks and gorgeous body he shouldn't have any trouble finding a lovely and beautiful girl for himself.
But knowing cutie he will forgive everybody at the end even that dumbo who has been his worst nightmare ever since he married her.😑😑😑
😑the serial had to end - ever since they decided to marry that dumbo to aryamonster - the programme was doomed and whoever's idea it was to marry dumbo to aryamonster has a dark future within indian television. And as for me I will miss my Cutie very much and if I never see that aryamonster and that dumbo again on Indian television - that will be too soon......😑
Jay DeolπŸ‘

Yaa agree with n can't wait to watch the show.πŸ˜ƒ
swabera thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG Cutie is gonna be the king πŸ‘
Cutie should also sort out that 😑evil, hypocrite , two-faced , cunning, conniving, vindictive evil-witch queen-mom who did everything for that devil son of hers and that is why she never told dumbo who her real rapist was and she never let Cutie tell her (dumbo) either and it seems that queen-mom, dai-ma and aryamonster are all in it together to humiliate and mistreat and abuse Cutie all his life and even spoilt his married life too.😑😑😑
Cutie should get rid of that 🀒feebleminded, dimwitted, numbskulled, fatheaded, ignorant and sausage-brained Dumbo to that aryamonster as Cutie deserves someone better and beautiful.
😑the serial had to end - ever since they decided to marry that dumbo to aryamonster - the programme was doomed and whoever's idea it was to marry dumbo to aryamonster has a dark future within indian television. And as for me I will miss my Cutie very much and if I never see that aryamonster and that dumbo again on Indian television - that will be too soon......😑
Jay DeolπŸ‘
Agree completely, Oh the Queen mum loss at word, bitch in disguise.

Did you have a reply to your proposal, I think I have to be the love guru between you and Cutie ,Ms Bomb, First lesson like before dislike, I read that Cutie like retail therapy, and us Brit our passtime is retail therapy.Hurry up he will be the king.