Aise Karo Naa Vidaa; Written update 17th Sep '10

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

Aise Karo Naa Vidaa; Written update 17th Sep '10
~*Start*~
Reva was abt to tell lakhi the truth abt her n arya's marriage but arya came n reva got so scared to see him, arya enter the house n says that he was passing from thr so thought to pick up reva for palace, he ask reva to leave but reva says she wanna take the idol of ganesha n goes to another room, lakhi found it suspicious n goes behind her n close the door n ask her why she's so scared but despite of telling anything she ask lakhi to have sum faith in her n its all abt a week after than everything wil be f9.
In the palace, ganesh puja starts, pandit ask ArVa to do the aarti n aarti starts, bholu was curious y reva is doing aarti with arya so he goes to yash n ask him y he's not dng he aarti but jyoti takes him away n says god will get angry if he speaks in between, yash n rani maa came forward to take the aarti n reva n yash for a moment do the aarti together n reva prays to ganesha to make everything f9 n let she n yash together n rani maa takes the aarti with yash n reva goes behind, every1 did aarti n pandit ask reva to give prasad n she did so but when she goes to yash, yash says its going to be unfair with god if he takes prasad from her n leaves in anger, reva feels bad but dnt show that, she find dai maa missing from there , so she goes to the same room , thr dai maa was scolding a servant for coming thr, she sees reva n tries to scold, but reva says that she found her missing so came here to give prasad n give it n dai maa leaves n reva looks to the keys which were tied with dai maa's dupatta.
In the nite reva secretly goes to dai maa's room n takes the keys of the same room n opens its lock n enter but dnt found any1 thr but as she abt to leave she heard a voice of a lady n ask her to come out n thinks that the voice is coming from walls, dai maa heard the voice (dnt noe how😕), n wakes up n sees the keys were missing so goes towards the room to check, reva checks the wall but dnt found anything n dai maa enters shouting who's thr, reva hide herself behind curtain , dai maa shout n shout n reva come out of he room from a window (if she comes out of the window y she needs keys to enter😕), yash came thr hearing the shout n ask dai maa wats she doing here n she says she was checking if the room are dirty or not , reva keep the keys in dai maa's room n thinks whom she was hiding in that room.
Yash enters his room thinking reva's harsh words n starts drinking badly with a song in bg...........
Kab se usko dhondta hoon
Bhegi palko se yahan
Ab jane woh kahan hai
Tha to mera Ashiyan
Kab se usko dhondta hoon
Bhegi palko se yahan

Ab jane woh kahan hai
Tha to mera Ashiyan
Rabba mere mujhko bata
haaye De mujhe kyon yeh saza
[Ab sare bandhan tod ke

Yaadon ko tanha chod ke
Mein Ghum se rista jod ke jau kahan] 2
Ek chhota ssa jahan tha
Chand khushiyon se bhara
Usko mujhse cheen kar hai
Mil gaya tujhko bhi kya
Ek chhota ssa jahan tha
Chand khushiyon se bhara
Usko mujhse cheen kar hai
Mil gaya tujhko bhi kya
Abb hai fakat sirf jaan
Kar dun mein woh bhi aata
Ab sare bandhan tod ke
Yaadon ko tanha chod ke

Mein Ghum se rista jod ke jau kahan
Ab sare bandhan tod ke
Yaadon ko tanha chod ke
Waqt ke kitne nishaan hai
Zarei zarei mein yahan
Doston ke saath ke pal
Kuch hasen Kuch gumjyda
Waqt ke kitne nishaan hai
Zarei zarei mein yahan
Doston ke saath ke pal
Kuch hasen Kuch gumjyda
Sab hua abb to fanna
Bas raha baki dhuan

Ab sare bandhan tod ke
Yaadon ko tanha chod ke
Ab sare bandhan tod ke
Yaadon ko tanha chod ke
Kab se usko dhondta hoon
Bhegi palko se yahan
Ab jane woh kahan hai
Tha to mera Ashiyan
Rabba mere mujhko bata
haaye De mujhe kyon yeh saza

[Ab sare bandhan tod ke
Yaadon ko tanha chod ke
Mein Ghum se rista jod ke jau kahan] 4

Reva sees it n cries but was helpless, rani maa came n stops him n ask him to leave but he denies again.
Precap: Arya asking reva abt y she's so tensed but she says she needs to sleep n turns her back n arya thinks its just a matter of a week after that we'll b close.
~*The End*~
Edited by khushi909 - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx khushi for the update n lovely song yaar. I think the lady who is in that room is yash mom or any close relative of yash
Amor. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riasa

Thanx khushi for the update n lovely song yaar. I think the lady who is in that room is yash mom or any close relative of yash

😳 pleasure😳i think the same she's yash mom😉
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Kushi.
Ab kya naya drama aur secret hain - woh bhi jab serial end hone ko aai
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update jiji.
Today wehn I saw this epi, I was like 🥱 ,
what a boring epi.
only yash is high light of the epi other wise round round .....
Reva jee kaamal ki hain do do pati ke sath arti kar lia.
phir reva jee detective baan gayi par iye detective toh case solve hi nehi kar pa rehi hain.
meine kal bhi kaha tha reva jee kuch kaam toh thik se karo.
precap is horrible 🤢.....
hey bhagwan kab iye show bandh hoga .pls hume torture se save karo. aur saha nehi jata
Amor. thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

thanks for the lovely update jiji.
Today wehn I saw this epi, I was like 🥱 ,
what a boring epi.
only yash is high light of the epi other wise round round .....
Reva jee kaamal ki hain do do pati ke sath arti kar lia.
phir reva jee detective baan gayi par iye detective toh case solve hi nehi kar pa rehi hain.
meine kal bhi kaha tha reva jee kuch kaam toh thik se karo.
precap is horrible 🤢.....
hey bhagwan kab iye show bandh hoga .pls hume torture se save karo. aur saha nehi jata

jis din ye band hoga sabse zyada khush bhi hum dono honge n dukhi bhi 😉
ab reason mat puchna tujhe pata hai 😆
beenarn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Now that AKNV is going 2 end, der shud be more Yash & reva moments, but kab akal ayegi ye CV's ko.

I have a feeling that the whole secret abt the woman in the room is linked to Yash's birth. The lady might reveal the secret that Yash is the real Prince & Arya is actually Daima's son.
Annonymus thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the good update Khushi. I like the mock on Dumbo's exirt out of the mysterious room! Good one. Keep it up.
I was furious when Dumbo told Lakhi to have faith on her and she has not done anything wrong. How dare she has got the nerve to talk like this! She could not share the bed with her 7 Pherewale genuine husband( according to her) which she could share with her 6 pherewale husband( who is a fake ( according to her) but still continues to live with him and proclaim in front of everybody that now he is only her husband now. Atrocious! For this act of hers alone, I would give her more than 100 slaps which is too meagre. What a nasty and disgusting woman!
Yash was superb again when he refused to take Prasad from her and slammed her by saying that it will be an insult to God . Oh! What a moment! What a dialogue! Simply superb! It was like as though he had slapped her 1000 times. Very apt. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Again in grief also, Anas was outstanding. When Ranimaa asked him as to why has he started drinking when in fact he is the one who always remains away from and even advises that Monster aginst drinking, he says how can he forget though she has gone , but how can he forget the memories left behind by her . The expression and the depth of grief in his eyes was so deep that tears rolled down my cheeks.Similarly Ranimaa was also very emotional when she told Yash that is why she is asking to go away some where least he can forget. Both were superb. Anas again was mind blowing when he said that if fe goes away from there, it would be a victory to that Dumbo, as she will get everything what she aspired for and and he doesn't want her to win and wants her to suffer the same way as he is suffering for what she has done to him. I don't think Dumbo deserves a better punishment than this! Finally she has to pay for her deeds!Yet Dumbo is confident of solving everything in a week's time which she could not do 2-3 months' time.
The last part of the episode was interesting as to Dumbo finding out about somebody in that room, I guess it is original Rani Maa viz. Yash's mother ! Let's wait and watch.
Cvs please don't test our patience further! It is high time you reveal the truth about everything without further waste of time!
Edited by Annonymus - 14 years ago
Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annonymus

Thanks for the good update Khushi. I like the mock on Dumbo's exirt out of the mysterious room! Good one. Keep it up.

I was furious when Dumbo told Lakhi to have faith on her and she has not done anything wrong. How dare she has got the nerve to talk like this! She could not share the bed with her 7 Pherewale genuine husband( according to her) which she could share with her 6 pherewale husband( who is a fake ( according to her) but still continues to live with him and proclaim in front of everybody that now he is only her husband now. Atrocious! For this act of hers alone, I would give her more than 100 slaps which is too meagre. What a nasty and disgusting woman!
Yash was superb again when he refused to take Prasad from her and slammed her by saying that it will be an insult to God . Oh! What a moment! What a dialogue! Simply superb! It was like as though he had slapped her 1000 times. Very apt. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Again in grief also, Anas was outstanding. When Ranimaa asked him as to why has he started drinking when in fact he is the one who always remains away from and even advises that Monster aginst drinking, he says how can he forget though she has gone , but how can he forget the memories left behind by her . The expression and the depth of grief in his eyes was so deep that tears rolled down my cheeks.Similarly Ranimaa was also very emotional when she told Yash that is why she is asking to go away some where least he can forget. Both were superb. Anas again was mind blowing when he said that if fe goes away from there, it would be a victory to that Dumbo, as she will get everything what she aspired for and and he doesn't want her to win and wants her to suffer the same way as he is suffering for what she has done to him. I don't think Dumbo deserves a better punishment than this! Finally she has to pay for her deeds!Yet Dumbo is confident of solving everything in a week's time which she could not do 2-3 months' time.
The last part of the episode was interesting as to Dumbo finding out about somebody in that room, I guess it is original Rani Maa viz. Yash's mother ! Let's wait and watch.
Cvs please don't test our patience further! It is high time you reveal the truth about everything without further waste of time!

What can I say girl - that dumb is the dumbest and loathsome girl in the world and I agree with every single word you have written.
Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update - I like the extra comments - well done, fab.
cutie was fab when he refused to take any god's offering - well done cutie - it was like bitch slapping the silly dumbo.
Cutie as drunk - totally brilliant - he is such a good actor and good looking one too. But to cry for that stupid, loathsome, idiotic, moronic, stupid, moral-less dumbo is not worth all this grief so cutie snap out of it and leave the palace and come to London to be with me.
Apart from Cutie's scene - the rest of the episode was very boring to watch especially when the dumbest dumbo turns detective - dumbo you need a brain cell to turn detective - oh god help us and save us from this dumbo please.
I hated the precap - she is actually sharing a maritial bed with that devil aryamonster. What is wrong with sleeping on the sofa - you dumbo - comfort always come first doesn't it - only for dumbo.
By the does anybody know which movie is that song from?
Jay Deol