Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: swabera

Here we go, I must I been day dreaming thinking something good will happen to-day,Reva was so adamant about getting access to this room that I thought she will find out the mystery, but what do you expect from her,she accept Daima lame excuse, and was easily fob about.She seem to talk to herself a lot now a days.
Now all she could think about is to save Yash from Aryamonster is to pack him to another world at any cost.(out of sight out of mind) If only she could have been given even half brain cell to use,she should realise that Monster is Yash brother he will find out where ever he goes, he could still send his goons to reach him.To-day when she went to Yash Office she was alone , instead of going on about getting away, she could have given him a hint at least,again as soon as she start to tell her mum , Monster appear. The way CV is taking their time , we will never see what we want to see till kingdom come.All I could say patience is a virtue, horrah.

Totally agree with you Swabera
Jay Deol thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annonymus

Thanks for the upfate Prithvi. A good One!

I loved the scene when Ranimaa said to Dumbo that her place has its own sanctity and why she has come there! It was fabulous ! and the one when Lakhi says why has the future queen come to her place and not to call her Maa! Dumbo desrves much this and much more!
Dumbo is saying Ranimaa that she is concerned about Yash and whatever she has done is for his good only. But everytime she humiliates him and cries to God to give her strength for what? In the name of her love for Yash and for saving his life to humiliate him for life? Why can't she ask the same God to give her strength to expose that Monster and to kill him? As rightly said by Yash, it is all fake, and now she wants him to be out of the mahal also. By this she doesn't realise that any act or lie when done or told repeatedly becomes truth and a day will come no one would believe her, which she deserves.
Yash was fabulous today specially when he told Ranimaa that her son has got the guts to face any humiliation and betrayal in his life and will continue to be there and will not go anywhere and the scene where he asks Dumbo as to how she dared to come to his place and who is she to decide his life and threatened her not to interfere with his decisions and will hate her for life. Too Good! It was worth watching Dumbo's face at that time.
Lastly, On one hand, Dumbo is offending and humiliating Yash each and everytime and on the other hand she is asking God to unite her with him soon ! What an Irony! It means she has taken Yash for granted . She thinks that just like she dances to the tunes of that Monster , Yash will alos dance to her tunes. After doing all these stupid and nasty acts and deeds she expects that Yash will accept her forever. On what basis! Aarey, I would appreciate that Monster who has done al lthese out of his so called love for her and has never defied her anytime in front of others and has always defended her. But Dumbo! What to talk of her! She is not even worth mentioning. She deserves a much better punishment and loads of humiliation. I am happy that Yash slams her everytime and should continue to do so. Keep on rocking Yash!

I agree with every word - what can I say that Dumbo is the dumbest person on this earth.
Jay Deol thumbnail
I loved cutie pie being angry young man and I love the way he was threatening that stupid dumb dumbo - the only thing missing was a bitch slap which she so desperately deserve for having a such a foul mouth and insulting Cutie every five minutes - well done CutieπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.
I loved Queen-mom for insulting dumbo by referring to her as unpure and selfish - well done queen-mom πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
It was fab the way dumbo's own mother insulted her - finally these mothers are coming to their senses and saying and doing the right thing by insulting stupid, idiotic, moronic dumbo .πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Pre-cap - what the f**k is that dumbass, loathsome, sausage-brained Dumbo doing the prayers with my Cutie by her side? Why is she not standing with that devil aryamonster as they make perfect ugly pair made in hell by their creator satan the devil.😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
Apart from Cutie's scene - rest of the episode was a torture to watch and it will a torture until it ends on 1st October 2010.
Love Jay Deol, London, UK
swabera thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I loved cutie pie being angry young man and I love the way he was threatening that stupid dumb dumbo - the only thing missing was a bitch slap which she so desperately deserve for having a such a foul mouth and insulting Cutie every five minutes - well done CutieπŸ‘.
I loved Queen-mom for insulting dumbo by referring to her as unpure and selfish - well done queen-mom πŸ‘
It was fab the way dumbo's own mother insulted her - finally these mothers are coming to their senses and saying and doing the right thing by insulting stupid, idiotic, moronic dumbo .πŸ‘
Pre-cap - what the f**k is that dumbass, loathsome, sausage-brained Dumbo doing the prayers with my Cutie by her side? Why is she not standing with that devil aryamonster as they make perfect ugly pair made in hell by their creator satan the devil.😑
Apart from Cutie's scene - rest of the episode was a torture to watch and it will a torture until it ends on 1st October 2010.

That what I was thinking when I saw the Pre-cap what was she doing next to Cutie, where is monster,he has been following like a shadow, all of a sudden,may be kidnap by alien.
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Jay Deol

I loved cutie pie being angry young man and I love the way he was threatening that stupid dumb dumbo - the only thing missing was a bitch slap which she so desperately deserve for having a such a foul mouth and insulting Cutie every five minutes - well done CutieπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

I loved Queen-mom for insulting dumbo by referring to her as unpure and selfish - well done queen-mom πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
It was fab the way dumbo's own mother insulted her - finally these mothers are coming to their senses and saying and doing the right thing by insulting stupid, idiotic, moronic dumbo .πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Pre-cap - what the f**k is that dumbass, loathsome, sausage-brained Dumbo doing the prayers with my Cutie by her side? Why is she not standing with that devil aryamonster as they make perfect ugly pair made in hell by their creator satan the devil.😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

Agree with you Jay...Dumbo deserves a big slap. She shows exceptional oratory skills when she is insulting Yash. Arya is the only one who can shut her up. 😑 And yes...this torture is going to end on 1st Oct...just in time for Gandhi jayanti....😊 So we all can celebrate World Peace, Love and Brotherhood!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by monalidp - 14 years ago
piya_12ka4 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jay Deol

I agree with every word - what can I say that Dumbo is the dumbest person on this earth.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..........
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
🀣

Word Count: 0