• Kahin Toh Hoga
    • Balaji show
    • Anas Rashid
    • Moti Sagar
By AnasRashid 15 Sep 2010 - 18:49
Make font size smaller Make font size default Make font size larger
Anas Rashid

A page from the personal diary of Anas Rashid

My mother is one person who usually knows what's going to happen next in my life. I remember when I got my first Balaji show Kahin Toh Hoga it was my mom who told me she had a dream and she saw me sitting on a moving chair. Just a few days later I was shooting in a moving chair in Kahin Toh!

After that I had been kept on hold for two and a half months before I signed the contract for Prithviraj Chauhan. Then I was so tired of waiting for the show to be finalized that I had even told Moti Sagarji that I would take another Balaji show which was offered to me. But, then again my mother dreamt of me signing a contract and I actually did it a few days later!

Even recently, my mom dreamt of me riding a white horse. Aise Karo Na Vida was doing pretty well and I did not expect it to go off-air. I told her I do not know how long the show would go on and I also asked her what did the dream mean and she said a major change might take place in my life. Well I did not really take her words very seriously then but three days later I was told the show will soon go off-air.

I do not know how she gets these dreams just before a major change is to take place in my life. She is not an astrologer or saint but just my mother but I suppose she knows about my future better than what anyone would know.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I think it's called a mother's intuition. She can somewhat sense what's in her child's future! Thanks for the article.
rachna11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice Article.Thnks for sharing. Yes i also think it is called mothers intution thats why it becomes true.I strongly believe that whatever happens happens for good. His mother said something big will happen ..may be tht big is yet to come . i think AKNV going off air is blessing in disguise for Anas.
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks.
A mother's intuiton is very strong and I can vouch for that
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thnx for sharing!
Anas is so lucky to hv a mother like her!:))
Shantell thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww bless soo swett..:)
cheers for sharing.
Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Cutie - with gorgeous good looks i bet your mama is good looking too or where else would you have inherited such good looks👏👏👏 As for her being able to predict or see your future - can you kindly ask her when you and I gonna get married and are we gonna settle in India (remember I hate snakes, dust, spiders and heat) or will you be coming to live with me in London.
Please get back to me asap.
Desperate Jay Deol
swabera thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Cutie - with gorgeous good looks i bet your mama is good looking too or where else would you have inherited such good looks👏👏👏 As for her being able to predict or see your future - can you kindly ask her when you and I gonna get married and are we gonna settle in India (remember I hate snakes, dust, spiders and heat) or will you be coming to live with me in London.
Please get back to me asap.
Desperate Jay Deol

Fantastic,crazy bird like it very much, you made my day your dislike is very short and reasonable.Please invite me for the wedding.Good luck

Annonymus thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swabera

Crazy! But I like it. If it really happens do invite me. All the Best !

Word Count: 0