Aise Karo Naa Vidaa; Written update 15th Sep '10

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

Aise Karo Naa Vidaa; Written update 15th Sep '10

epi starts with arya's threat to reva about yash's love...Police man leave the room.Here reva saw yash going outside and she called jyotika and indirectly told some rude words to yash😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡(reva jee ka bhashan suru ho gaya🥱)Yash looks frustrated and sign the paper and throw it on reva's face and told her to go away from his life.Rani ma and jyotika looks sad.Arya and dai ma exchange evil smile.
Here in the room arya look happy and told about his happiness to reva.
Reva crying and hugged jyotika tightly.Jyotika try to assure her....
In the dining room , arya told rani ma baout his raj tilak and rani ma agreed and told every one that after 7days she will do the raj tilak and announce the name of heir of this royal family.Arya looks excited and happy and he looks evilly at yash.every one looks sad.....
Here in the room, reva looks sad and disturb (humesha issi tarah toh rehethi hain nayi kya hain) and arya enter the room and close the door and try to do some romance with reva🤢(kya horrible scene tha🤢).But suddenly stop and told reva after his tilak ,he will show all his love to reva.
Then reva leave the room and talk to herself she has to do something , before it's too late.
Here,reva again heard some noise and saw dai ma came out from a room.She try to open the door but dai ma again caught her...(rajkumari jee ka investigation bhi fail ho gaya, are reva jee kuch toh sahi karo)
Dai ma scold her and told her behaved intelligently( iye kya dai ma aapko pata nehi reva aur intelligence😲🥱😆,)
reva leave the place after hearing some scold from dai ma.
Next day again reva start her investigation from kitchen and asked a servant about dai ma.
This time she caught dai ma and scold her and give dai ma a long lecture🥱.both have some argument then reva warned😲 dai ma about this room and told her she will tell every one about this room.Reva try to leave the place but dai ma stop her.
Then dai ma open the door and reva looks shocked.

Precap:-
Yash scold reva and told her he hate her and will hate her forever.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx for the update rakhi. i wish three of them come soon as possible after AKNV as leads in other show.
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Rakhie.
I only hope they atleast end this show decently. The way its going in knots and crosses - I only want it to end properly.
And let Anas and Rohit both come in a different show. Both are damn talented.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the awesome update.
I see now reva will be stupid to the very end of this show. Why cv torturing us with this disgusting track by draging it. They should wrap this crap up so we can see some happy moment like revash SR. We deserve it after going through this bakwaas. Rani ma is saying in seven days 😲 she'll announce the heir, so we got to go throught all next week also 😡. I hope arya is dai ma son and who ever she's taking care of in that room know's the secret.
Annonymus thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😊😊Thanks for the superb update Prithvi. Your mock on Reva was mind blowing. Keep mocking and rocking!😊😊
Today's remarks of Dumbo to Jyotila about Yash in his presence as to waht he thinks of himself and after her repeated denial of her love for him , madness is filled within him and he still after her, and this way to keep an eye on other women and forcibly showing his love for her and whether this type of culture only is followed by the royal family and now that she is his brother's wife and he should not hope that she will return back to him , were so derogatory and crossed all the levels of decency that no decent woman will have any respect for her henceforth. I for the one who can never forget and forgive her for this nasty and indecent act of hers. It is not Yash who has forgotten culture but she herself , to whom Yash had taught culture and mannerisms and decent behaviour. These all she is saying after gaining strength from Devi Maa! These all she should have told and hit at that Monster and should have killed him by now. Instead she is defying Yash and humiliating him! After doing all these acts, why is she crying to jyotika as to everything is finished and nothing is left out. Yes! She deserves that! I curse upon her that she should never get a husband like Yash and she has to rot with that Monster for seven janams. Henceforth I don't wish to see her anymore. I wish that Monster tortures her for what she did to Yash .
As regards that Monster, as you rightly said he was looking horrible in romantic scene. I felt happy that Dumbo can never escape him and has to bear him for life.
Yash should never forgive her and she has to crave for his love throughout her life. I don't understand why jyotika is just an onlooker?
Cvs please stop this torture immediately and close.down
Edited by Annonymus - 14 years ago
swabera thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Another yet crap episode, well let live in hope may be to-morrow we will find out something worth watching .In the beginning CV protraite Reva as if she suffer from verbal diarrhoea unable to stop using verbal abuse towards Yash,even shot him, then after her kidnapping she went into a silence mode when it come to say the truth to him, but when that Aryamonster instigate her to do his evil act to hurt Yash ,or better still she too afraid of him in case he kill Yash, she could then open her mouth, but everything that come out is hurtful to Yash ..If only she could use her acid tongue with Monster for a change. Oh forgot she is only allow to be nasty to the one she love dearly haha.Very funny she could find opportunity to let him hear her nasty comment to get him to sign the divorce paper, but was unable to find tell time the truth.