Aise Karo Naa Vidaa; Written update 14th Sep '10

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

Aise Karo Naa Vidaa; Written update 14th Sep '10

Epi starts from arya told reva that he wants yash's sign on divorce papaer todaya nd take reva with him( same story๐Ÿฅฑ).
In the yash's room arya standing outside and saw reva and yash talking with each other...Reva wants freedom from yash but yash refuse to sign it and never let her happy with arya๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.Arya enter the room and warned yash๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก but yash close his mouth๐Ÿ‘ and told for life long this (Yash's hate)relationship will go on.Arya try to hit ๐Ÿ˜กyash but rani ma stop him.Rani ma told just for one girl both of u fight like this.Then rani ma told arya that go away from here.Arya try to told something but rani ma refused to listen anything.....then both reva and ayra leave the room.
Here, in the arya's room arya told dai ma that he will kill ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กyash but dai ma try to make him understand but arya look adamant and said he will definitely kill yash now.Here in Jyoti's room , reva told about the incident happen in yash's room.
reva cried and thanks to yash , told jyotika that yash deny to sign the paper .
jyoti assures her and told her it's all God wishes.......
Rani ma told yash to forget reva, she cannot see him like this๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ and sign the paper but yash refuse it.
Rani ma try to make him understand but fails then told yash to tomorrow he will to see a new sight ......
Here, in the jyoti's office, sharad give him krishna's murti and thanks her for taking care of reva๐Ÿ˜ณ.
jyoti told her that she need his help in future๐Ÿ˜ณ.
Jyoti try to say something but phone interrupt them(iha in dono ka khuch aur hi khicri chal raha hain๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†, koi baat nehilage raho๐Ÿ˜†).Jyoti take the call.
Here, in the palace, arya told the police officer to kill yash ๐Ÿ˜กand police officer assures arya.
Reva heard it.reva enter the room and plead ๐Ÿ˜ญarya for yash's life..arya agreed after some time.
Here in the' yash's room reva stand in front of the door when yash๐Ÿ˜ญ saw her and close the door.
Both standing and crying there๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ(kya expression tha anas ke iss scene mein, m also feeling sad๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ to see him sad)
kab se usko dhondta hoon, bhegi palko se yahan
ab jane woh kahan hai, tha to mera ashiyan
rabba mere mujhko bata, haaye de mujhe kyon yeh saza
ab sare bandhan thod ke, yaadon ko tanha chod ke
mein ghum se rista jod ke jau kahan
ek chhota ssa jahan, chand khushiyon se bhara
usko mujhse cheen kar hai, mil gaya tujhko bhi kya
abb hai fakat sirf jaan, kar dun mein woh bhi aata
waqt ke kitne nishaan hai, zarei zarei mein yahan
doston ke saath ke pal, kuch hasen kuch gumjyda
sab hua abb to fanna.., bas raha baki dhuan..
kab se usko dhondta hoon, bhegi palko se yahan
ab jane woh kahan hai, tha to mera ashiyan
rabba mere mujhko bata, haaye de mujhe kyon yeh saza

Here in the arya's room, ayra told the police officer to wait sometime.
Police Officer wants to know the reason when arya told him that he gives some time but not for life long .Yash will die sure๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก(koi arya ko samjhao kyuon aapna time waste kar raha hain ).
here, reva heard it and police officer and arya notice her.Arya told reva to hurry up cause she have very little time in her hand.

Reva in her room walking and think deeply.reva think that Yash loves her๐Ÿ˜ณ and that's the reason for not signing the divorce paper.But she cannot take risk of yash's life and neither let him known about arya's intention(Ae lo ghum phir ke ohi baat pe aagayi iye lerki, ).

suddenly she told to herself she has a path to save yash.

Precap:-Reva hid behind pillar and saw dai ma going some where with food.Reva follow her and then stop in front of a room.Reva heard some noise come from inside the room.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Rakhie.
Jyothika kuch to karo yaar. Atleast Sharad ko batao na.
Waise yeh daima, room aur khana kya chakar hai?
Annonymus thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ŠThanks for the update Pritvi. Nicely written. I loved your comments and remarks๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š.
โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ Yash was stupendous today specially when Ranimaa told him that she cannot see him like this and why don;t he sign those papers and give it since his pain and sorrow and toture being suffered by him is not going to make any difference to that girl who doesn't care about him and he says least he could forget all his life and it is his life and future and if he has to forget then he has to stop his breath. What a marvellous actor he is! His expressions , his dialogue delivery and the depth of sorrow in his voice were so superb that my heart wept for him โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
Dumbo will ever remain dumbest without any brain or sense. She believes that Monster to that extent that she doesn't realise that even if Yash signs the divorce papers what is guarantee that he will not kill Yash in future. Rather, it would become easy for him to do anything what he wants. CVs! please imbibe some sense into her.She doesn;t want to tell Yash the trurth about that Monster nor does she wants him to cry. But at any cost she wants him alive, By this doesn't she realise that she is giving him death everyday, ever moment. For this she wants him to be alive. Jyotika please do something and make this Dumbo understand that she is killing Yash every moment instead of giving him death once. Now it iis entirely on Jyothika to reveal the truth to Yash since no use of dependding on this Dumbo.Dumbo and Monster are of the same type, viz they want everything their way and not bothered about anyone else. I wish Yash would kick off their Ass hole and bury them for ever.
I wish I could kill that Monsterand let him rot in hell and once for all end the agony . Yash should continue to irritate him and harass him so that he himself falls into the pit which he is digging for Yash.
Lastly, Dumbo could not solve her own problems , but she has taken up the job of a CID . What a joke!
Cvs stop this crap immediately and show something constructive.You have always been destructive and deceptive and the time left out is short.
Edited by Annonymus - 14 years ago
rachna11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for update!!!!!!! Nicely written
swabera thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
They are draging it, to-day episode leave you frustrating,we are not getting anyway, it's true I don't think Reva will be able to tell Yash ,someone else will have to.I was thinking why CV did not think of promoting the show like laagi tujsh se lagaan, if they had to bring in a bend cop,why did they not bring Salman as chulbul Pandey, at least the viewers will be curious to watch the show,and it would have been a sight for sore eyes seeing Macho man and bad boy of Bollywood with Super dupper Cutie cool dudd of Tellywood sharing the screen, less torture for some of us than seeing this Nazi cop with Aryamonster.Oh I can't wait to find out what Daima got hiding in this room that Rewa is so keen to find out,I bet it's irrelevant to the story line, more confusion.They are really testing us our patience.Please Please at leaste end this show on a happing ending.
Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thanks for the update.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘My favourite scene of today was when Cutie slammed that door shut on Dumbo's ugly face - just amazingly fab, just brilliant - I totally love this new Cutie - the angry sword swashbuckling young man - I shall miss him tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much and hope and pray that he comes back to TV soon in another cutie but amazing character.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Love you cutie
Jay Deol
Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx Rakhi for the update.
Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

I can't help but wonder why they don't want to move on from the Aryamonster track. It seems like this whole mystery-behind-the closed-door story line might be interesting, but at this rate we will never know. The show might be over before they show us anything more about that track. ๐Ÿ˜’
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update.

Why cv torturing us with this disgusting track by draging it. They should wrap this crap up so we can see some happy moment like revash SR. We deserve after through this bakwaas.