OMG - Shirtless Yash - Yummy

Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
OMG Guys - did you guys watch today's episode - OMG Yash shirtless - totally mindblowingly yummy - this guy is just totally reincarnation of hercules - demi-god. Why couldn't they show more of this - I mean his perfectly sculptured gorgeous body is just too dreamy (be still my beating heart😉😉😉). It was lovely to watch him angrily sword fighting not crying and sulking as shown recently.
His sword fighting totally brilliant and him kicking that ugly, devilish, idi😡tic, m😡r😡n, satanic, loathsome, hateful and dumbass araym😡nster's sorry ass was just worth watching this episode for.
Dumbo is still dumbo😡😡😡😡.
Jyotika looked cute and beautiful.
Others are not worth mentioning.
Worth watching this episode for Yash's shirtless body and his sword fighting skills and him kicking aryamonster's twisted revolting ass.
Jay Deol
London
UK

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i love your post and havent watched todays episode yet. actually i havent seen it for a few days coz it wasnt interesting to me at all...but since today yash is shirtless i will def. watch it...for yash only
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Firsly i love your post esp. the arya part....havent watched the episode yet and havent been watchin for sometime coz nothing interesting wa son, but today def goin to wach it for my yash....
Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with u jay he was look damn hot n cute yaar.
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Okie Jay - I shall got and watch this episode for the shirtless adonis himself.
I bet he looked yummylicious.
iqrasweet thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
plzzzzzzzzzz add those pics in gud print !!!!!!!!!!!soon
idiot_box_lover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
pls pls add the pic i just want those pics guys he truly looked like prc is back in a new avtar n if you'll noticed the pant he wore was also the one he used to wear in prc i guess so ....... oh how i am obessed wid prc still n i was waiting for these scene for quite a long time n i just loved

pls add those pics plss
Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I want to see anas shirtless once more yaar.