Aise Karo Naa Vidaa; Written update 13th Sep '10

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

Aise Karo Naa Vidaa; Written update 13th Sep '10

Epi starts with reva placed the pic of yash understand churni when aryaman came there.Reva looks shocked ....Arya gave her saree for the festival.....then left the room.
Reva wear the saree and stand in front of mirror and wearing bangles when jyotika knock the door and reva looks at the door and suddenly one bangles broke.....
Both are going on the corridor when reva saw something and remember yesterday night and dai ma taking food for some one.
Reva asked about it but suddenly a servant came and interrupt their conversation.Reva told jyotika that she will ask later about it.
here in the puja start and some one told reva to worship ur husband and that time yash enter the hall.Reva taking arya's arti but her eyes looking at yash.
After that married woman doing puja in front of devi ma.when reva told jyotika to take dai ma with her.Jyotika take dai ma with her and reva doing puja and take yash's picture there.
Here out side the hall , yash practice sword and remember reva's every word.....
Yash defeat one of his companion who practice with him but arya came there and told yash to fight with him.
both are fighting and here reva also doing puja.Dai ma want to see reva but jyotika stop her.
arya almost capture yash but suddenly yash bounce back ......
HereYash turn his back when he remember arya's word about reva and suddenly arya try to attack yash from the behind but yash tackle it well and then again fight start.
and this time yash defeat arya and almost killed him but rani ma stop him.
Rani ma scold him both.Yash throw his sword and leave the place but before leaving the place he glanced arya angrily.
Here, puja also complete and arya enter the hall and asked reva to show him the pic .Reva looks scared but show him the pic is arya's.......
Rani ma and yash looks disturbed.
Arya told reva he is very happy to see it.
Here in the room, reva told how she replaced yash's pic and placed arya's pic.
Arya enter the room and told reva to asked yash about the divorce paper to day.
reva look scared and arya told her that he wants yash's sign today and now.

Precap:-Yash told reva he will not sign and never allow her stay happy after ruin his happiness.
Arya heard it and looks furious......

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bahane thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you for your update
from start of this track i haven't seen the show and i just have read your updates
but i think i am loosing my Patience
good luck
Edited by bahane - 14 years ago
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.i think today it was a better epi
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
luvin this new and improved yash :-)
Annonymus thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the to the point update Prithvi. A better episode than the usual one. Dumbo as usual will ever remain the dumbest. How long she can prolong like this only Cvs can say. Probably, they themselves may not be knowing that. Her role is sickening, same type of expressions each time, nothing new or worth watching . Yash was magnificient today. In the formal clothes as well while fighting the sword. The anger and the frustraion he spell out through his eyes , was worth watching. His eyes speak a lot. I wish he had killed that Monster. Intitally I had felt that Yash should sign on the papers and spit on that Dumbo ad I had also expressed the same in my earlier post. But now I feel that Yash is right in not signing the divorce pepers and letting that Dumbo and the Monster to live happilty for what she had done to him. But for Dumbo, this is a blessing in disguise. Yash should continue to haunt that Monster and should even threaten him to file a suit against him for his invalid and illegal marriage with the Dumbo. That Monster even after having everything his way, doesn't trust Dumbo, and Dumbo rightly deserves a person like him only.
Cvs please we are sick of watching the stereo typed montonous episodes. Stop this atrocity at once . We are bored to see further. Else clsoe down.
Edited by Annonymus - 14 years ago
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks. I like this angry Yash.
And even if it hurts you yash dont sign that divorce papers. Bloody boil that Monster in hot oil and let him to rot in hell.