Aise Karo Naa Vidaa; Written update 10th Sep '10

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

Aise Karo Naa Vidaa; Written update 10th Sep '10

Epi starts with rani ma told yash about his pain 😭😭and she understand it but now yash has to forget reva........cause his pain have no effect on reva. she still remain same so it's better for yash to forget her totally.Both mother and son hugged each other😭😳.
(This scene perfectly execute and the pain of mother and son perfectly portrayed here👏👏👏)
Here, is the room aryaman giving a legal paper to reva and she asked about it.Arya told her it's divorce paper😡😲 of reva and yash.
He wants reva legally also detach herself from yash😡😡.
(now m confused some one explain me by chance any marraige ritually occur but the couple have not their divorce then the second marriage is valid or not😕....... any way like cvs are confused and after watching this we r confused more, oh god too much confusion here)...reva agreed and arya told her give it to yash.
Here every one sit in the living room and reva enter the room and placed the paper in front of yash😡.... and told yash to sign it.Yash asked her about the paper.Reva told him that it's divorce paper and she want to de tach her self from him😡😡😡.....
Every one shocked but arya and dai ma looks happy and grinning wickedly.
Yash agreed to sign it but after read it completely....yash told reva he also want to free himself from a person like u........

Here, at yash's room, yash sleep in the sofa and reva saw him.suddenly she realize the cover of his wound falls and she want to enter the room.But reva saw dai ma and left the place.Dai ma saw her but ignore it.
Here,Yash romaing in his room and think about reva.Here reva also lay on her bed ( dekha, bed pe hi sona tha jana floor nehi tha sone ke liye, tab toh yash ko bara bara bhashan de rehi thi aab kya hua, khud ka comfort kyuon chore hum , akhir princess hain reva jee)and think about yash and arya sleep beside her.
both revayash are crying and then reva came out from his room and again crying( kuch aur nehi karti soti hain, lecture deti hain and roti hain🥱🥱).......
Next day reva sitting in the hall for festival and some girl putting mehendi on her hand.Madhavi came and give her taunt about yash and arya. then every one there giving taunt to reva about her two marriage.......
After this reva sitting in front the Idol of Ma Durga , and crying and complaining there and then told ma to give her power to protect her mang.......
after this reva going to her room but suddenly stop to hear some sound and saw dai ma taking some food😲( iye loe ek aur naya raaz, kitna raaz hain iss show mein ek khula nehi pura toh doosra aagaya😲🥱)
then reva told to herself she will find it and try to follow dai ma but suddenly lost the track and dai ma caught her(He he reva rajkumari baanne chali detective par pehele case mein hi ho gaya sab ulta😆)....now reva looks scared and dai ma warned her and send her back...reva sit in her bed( rajkumari je ka fav place for her beauty sleep) and thinking and looking at arya who is sleeping comfortably there.
Next day morning, many guest arrived , madhavi looks happy and told it to rani ma but rani ma looks sadly and angrily at madhavi and she stops there.Many guest asked about reva and jyotika going to call her.
Here in the room reva decorate the thali of puja and taking a picture of yash and taking vow that she will do this puja to save yash's life from arya....then she placed the picture under the churni.Here reva suddenly shocked and turn to see arya standing there with a box( same heart shaped box which is preciously given by arya some times ago, oh raj parivaar ka recession iya arya ka recession chal raha hain, kya akre arya jada time ghar meien rehetha hain and this heart shaped box ko dekh ke mujhe candy, chocolate ke iyaad aata hain😆)

Precap:-
arya and reva standing face to face and both stare at each other.Arya still holding that box and reva still looks scared

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Rakhie
Serial khatam hone ko aai. lekin raaz abhi nahi khula leking aur raaz par raaz bad rahe hai.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update.
The cv are not even trying to save this show at all, they're still showing bakwaas on our screen and confusing the audience everyday.
Annonymus thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Prithvi. Fabulously written . The comments, the remarks and the sarcacism with which you have updated is mind blowing. An absolute treat for the readers of this forum. Loved each and every comment and remarks. Totally agree with you.
As regards today's episode , another irritating and sickening episode. As rightly said by you, when the Dumbo was already married,still that Monster married her again, at that point of time did it not occur to that Monster that it is not valid and illegal and now he is talking of legal separation? I think the Cvs are bent upon making the viewers mad breaking their heads and toring their clothes but are not ready to provide any logical or legal explanation to such acts and they continue to show the crap for ever without any amendments . As rightly said by you they themselves are so confused that they cannot think anything logically and just want to drag the show till final closure.
As regards Dumbo, as rightly said by you, she doesn;t want to compromise on any of her comforts as if she was born with a silver spoon. Aarye , even rajkumaris give up their needs and comforts in hours of need. After doing all stupid acts she is crying and asking Devi Maa to give her strength to protect her Suhag, which she is expecting from Devi Maa only when she has to act for Yash and defend him. Where did she get the strength when she agreed to marry that Monster. Where did she get that strength to humiliate Yash each and every time and dance like a puppet to the whimsical moods of that Monster. Now when it is the question of saving Yash and her relation, she wants strength from Devi Maa. Ridiculous! She doesn't deserve a person like Yash in her life and I feel Yash should sign the Divorce Paper and spit it on her face , but I feel for him since he really loves her , which she is not worthy of. For Yash;s sake we' ill have to bear her.
I also loved the sarcastic remarks of Madhavi as to for whom the Dumbo is putting Mehendi and performing Pooja for Yash or for that Monster and retorted again as to Oh! she had forgotten that Dumbo has asked for divorce from Yash and that it must be for that Monster. It was fabulous! Dumbo deserves much more humiliation and punishment than this. Only one sensible act of Dumbo was her realisation of that Monster as Rakshas! Thank God she has a centimeter of brain to realise this after the time is gone. Better late than never! Dumdo, act fast!
Dai Maa was so disgusting as though she is the Rani Maa, and making arrangements for Teej in a grand way as if, her so called monster son had done such a great thing, which is worthy of,suach a celebration even after knowing the entire truth. So disgusrting! She rightly told Dumbo that rajkumaris don't roam around the dark corners of the mahal at night , when actually it is time for whores like her to roam around at night and do all the evil acts.
Lastly, as rightly said by you, earler secrets have not yet been revealed, yet another one has been introduced as to that of that witch, and that at a time , when the show is closing.
Cvs don't drive us mad. When will this crap end? Else close the show at once.
Edited by Annonymus - 14 years ago
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Rakhi...
This show is just confusing...
I think Daima might be taking food for the King himself....or it might be Yash's real father ...😕😕
Dumbo ka kya kehna....She just knows crying and complaining. And she could not stay away from the bed😆😆
I am sure Devima is fed up with her and marriage with Arya is a punishment from Devima. Dumbo and Arya is a pair made in heaven.🤢
rachna11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update !!!! Now I find this show funny. The CV's are completly lost.......... Since I am watching this show never saw dai ma taking food for anyone. When the show is going to go off air they r startng new track and mysteries . My message to AKNV team...please go gracefully.😳
she never shared bed with her genuine 7 phere husband and she is sharing bed with 6 phere husband 😲
Edited by rachna11 - 14 years ago
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the updates dear
Annonymus thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rachna11

Thanks for the update !!!! Now I find this show funny. The CV's are completly lost.......... Since I am watching this show never saw dai ma taking food for anyone. When the show is going to go off air they r startng new track and mysteries . My message to AKNV team...please go gracefully.😳

she never shared bed with her genuine 7 phere husband and she is sharing bed with 6 phere husband 😲

Good mock Rachna! Keep it up!
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
my pleasure friends.
@ Annonymus I loved ur comments totally.
thanks for loved those remark on the ud.
@ rachna11 loved ur comments also.
@ monali loved ur comments and nice prediction, may be u r rite , who knows what will happen.

thanks all of u for lovely comments.

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey raam kya epi tha by god
thnx btw