PLEASE STOP FALSE RUMOURS !

reema25rose thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
HI FRIENDS......FIRST OF ALL WISHING YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY EID AND GANESH CHATURTHI !!

AND AS DIE-HARD ANAS RASHID FAN, I AM UPSET WITH THE RUMOURS REGARDING BELOVED ANAS.............ANAS HAS HIMSELF TOLD EVERYONE ON FACEBOOK THAT HE IS SINGLE AND IS NOT DATING ANYONE.....!

AGAIN AND AGAIN, PEOPLE POST ANAS'S PICS WITH RATI HERE AND START TALKING RUBBISH....

ANAS AND RATI ARE GOOD OLD FRIENDS, THERE IS A BIG FRIEND CIRCLE COMPRISING OTHER INDUSTRY PEOPLE OF WHICH THEY ARE A PART...THAT'S IT !
THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO WORK TOGETHER IN THE MOVIE- BAPPI DA TUSSI GREAT HO...BUT ANAS HAS CANCELLED IT AND IS NOT DOING IT....HENCE, THERE WERE PICS OF THEM TOGETHER..
ANAS IS HOT AND HANDSOME..SO ANY GIRL WOULD LIKE TO BE NEAR HIM...AND ITS NATURAL THING IN FILM/TV INDUSTRY...

PLEASE RESPECT ANAS...AND DON'T CREATE FALSE RUMOURS ABOUT HIM..LET HIM AND FRIENDS ENJOY THEIR LIFE, WE SHOULD NOT TALK ANYTHING OUT OF THE WAY ABOUT OUR FAV STARS...

WHENEVER ANAS WILL HAV GF OR WIFE, HE WILL SHARE IT WITH ALL OF HIS FANS..
SO PLEASE TALK AND APPRECIATE HIS WORK...

AND HELP ME OUT STOPPING THESE FALSE RUMOURS....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hello
first of all plz dnt use bold letters
its against IF rules
n secondly....we all know that anas n rati r friends
n if sum1 will post rumours regarding them..then mods will close that topic...so chill
n no need 2 post these types of topics again n again...
discuss abt AKNV here....
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
1 no caps!
2 whats it to u.. he's a celebrity.. he better be used to it by now ..it happens with EVERYONE! not just him so chill!lol

sry if i offended u.. no intentions!:D
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
first of all don't use cap letter here , it's against IF rules and secondly we know anas and rati are just friend.
if any rumors will be post htere then mod will close it , so just chill ........
it's aknv forum and pls discuss about the show and the character of the show.
no need to post same topic again and again.
sorry if I hurt u.
Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 14 years ago
Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
We know Dear, they are only just good Friend so chill yaar.